The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bombard is over performing needs to be adjusted

• ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    iCaliban wrote: »
    Poison Injection got nerfed and Draining Shot got nerfed. Can we just remove bow from the game please? Because apparantly bow builds aren't allowed to have any impact.

I don't even use Bombard by myself and I only know one person who actually uses it in high MMR bgs on a very niche build. Maybe play with a snare/root removal instead of going into BGs on dueling builds...

The problem with snare and root removal is that it does not trigger the root immunity. So you can be immediatly re rooted by bombard spammers.

Because they are two different kinds of CC. So two different cool downs and immunity. I don't see anything bad with it.
  • satanio
    satanio
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is not used in pvp if it is not used in PvE.
    Edited by satanio on October 10, 2019 9:47PM
    Current public stam parses on Iron Atro so far (esologs)
    DW&Bow
    DW&2H
    2H&Bow
    Bow&Bow

Current public mag parses on Iron Atro (esologs)
    (non cheese)
    ESOLEAKS CASUALTIES:
    Checkmath
    Tasear
    RIP
  • Trancestor
    Trancestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remove roots from the game
  • iCaliban
    iCaliban
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZonasArch wrote: »
    iCaliban wrote: »
    Poison Injection got nerfed and Draining Shot got nerfed. Can we just remove bow from the game please? Because apparantly bow builds aren't allowed to have any impact.

I don't even use Bombard by myself and I only know one person who actually uses it in high MMR bgs on a very niche build. Maybe play with a snare/root removal instead of going into BGs on dueling builds...

The problem with snare and root removal is that it does not trigger the root immunity. So you can be immediatly re rooted by bombard spammers.

Because they are two different kinds of CC. So two different cool downs and immunity. I don't see anything bad with it.

Wow. Facepalm. You can be "re rooted" ie, rooted AGAIN, after using a cleanse mechanic, because it does not trigger root immunity like roll dodging does.