The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Error 200, timeout ingame - patch 30 Sept

Semfim
Semfim
✭✭✭
Anyone else either can't log in (error 200) or when they do they are timed out after a short while ingame? This just started happening after today's maintenance, had no issues before. I tried to repair, firewall has permissions... nothing i am aware of will solve it. Also, couln't post to Bug Reports section, so I came here.

Thx for any input that could sort this out!
  • Sondernaam
    Sondernaam
    ✭✭✭
    Same
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Semfim

Check your anti-virus/firewall protection has exception rules if you continue to get Error 200 when logging in.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Scorpionwind
    Scorpionwind
    ✭✭
    I have also had this problem since the patch of 2weeks ago....after getting the extra month for subbing (was already subbed).

I have done every thing support has suggested. No addons, every .exe allowed through the anti-virus firewall, ran repair, did game consultant and port opened /allowed in avg and my router.

Other mmo's work as normal.

Have not heard from support since 30 Sep
  • Masel
    Masel
    Class Representative
    I have also had this problem since the patch of 2weeks ago....after getting the extra month for subbing (was already subbed).

I have done every thing support has suggested. No addons, every .exe allowed through the anti-virus firewall, ran repair, did game consultant and port opened /allowed in avg and my router.

Other mmo's work as normal.

Have not heard from support since 30 Sep

Same problem for me since yesterday. I contected the devs through the class rep discord and am hoping for a solution soon. Tried all the stuff thats recommended, nothing helps.
    PC EU

All Trial Trifecta Titles Done!

Youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChVEG6ckuAgGs5OyA6VeisA