The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH (Xbox)

MadEmperorMike
Hey guys,

I’ve been wanting to get back into ESO but lack the people to play it with. I don’t play worrying about every little thing about my character, I guess you could use the term “sweaty” which I am not. Apparently it’s hard to find and play with people who are just chill you know? I just want to play the game with people who share that view, pve and pvp. My gt is MadEmperorJoker. Just message me if you’re interested or comment on here.
Edited by MadEmperorMike on September 17, 2019 10:58PM
  • SpankinDamob
    SpankinDamob
    ✭✭✭
    I’m pretty much a solo player. But I’m a member of some great guilds that are always doing stuff on the NA server. Look up Domo’en Aeternum (social / no dues / no trader / lots of events & grouping ) or Black Hand Trading (trader guild, 5k week dues, always has trader in Vivec, amazing guild house with crafting tables for all the styles and Mundus) My gamer tag is SpankinDamob I think if you want a invite.
  • StonethePig
    StonethePig
    Soul Shriven
    Feel free to add me if you're on late. I'm on Alaska time with the NA server. GT StonethePig
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play solo, but am trying to learn how the "social" aspect of the game works.

HsojVvad. Add me and if you don't mind me being bad at the game and just play for fun, let me know. :)
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • StonethePig
    StonethePig
    Soul Shriven
    Haha, I get that. Sorry I havnt replied. I'll add you tonight. I'm still knocking out quests. I'm chill and screw up too.