Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

question about a monster helm style page

vankuiser
vankuiser
Soul Shriven
will bloodspawn mask come back to crown store?It's been awhile since its release
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, do you want the good news or bad news first, @vankuiser? ;)

ZOS has not officially come out with return dates for monster style page drops.

But, since they are loosely tied to the crown store monster set weapons, they should make a return eventually.

The harder question is ‘when’.

Certain monster set drops will return during the annual Undaunted Event in mid-November.

After that, with the 30-day rotation on monster style page drops, you’re looking at years before Bloodspawn returns in the rotation.

Let’s hope all the previously known monster styles drop during the Undaunted Event ... but certainly no guarantees.

cHdTcAZ.png
    Edited by Taleof2Cities on October 4, 2019 10:42PM
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the masks (motif) have been in crown store???
    i thought the mask drops in dungeons, weapons are in crown store and shoulder in undaunted boxes?
  • MonkLoHan
    MonkLoHan
    ✭✭✭
    If you learn the page motif for the mask style, will you be able to create the actual mask (with the 1 -2 piece benefits i,.e., 1 - 129 Stamina recovery; 2 - 6% chance to regain ult, etc. ), or is it just a cosmetic mask?

Edited by MonkLoHan on October 9, 2019 4:31PM
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MonkLoHan wrote: »
    If you learn the page motif for the mask style, will you be able to create the actual mask (with the 1 -2 piece benefits i,.e., 1 - 129 Stamina recovery; 2 - 6% chance to regain ult, etc. ), or is it just a cosmetic mask?
    All motifs are just the style - i.e. cosmetic.
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I did not even know there were monster motifs for the helms and shoulders. Always seems to me that people are looking for ways to hide them, not show them off.

Good to know.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tim99 wrote: »
    the masks (motif) have been in crown store???
    i thought the mask drops in dungeons, weapons are in crown store and shoulder in undaunted boxes?

Correct, @tim99, they have not been in the Crown Store ... but from PTS testing a little while back, it was implied the previously-offered style pages would be available in the Crown Store when the event goes Live.

Of course, no guarantees ... ZOS may decide against that practice. We’ll have to wait until mid-November.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on October 10, 2019 2:35PM
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    LOL, not sure why anyone wants any of the masks, tbh they all look a bit like a cat's bum with a nose attached to it.
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Walker wrote: »
    LOL, not sure why anyone wants any of the masks, tbh they all look a bit like a cat's bum with a nose attached to it.

Eh, there are one or two I like, but most are awful, yeah.