The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Morrowind Music box?

Raideen
Raideen
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Will we get a Morrowind music box with the old Morrowind into music (from ES III), the Call of Magic (later changed to Nerevar Rising)?

BTW. Jeremy Soule is god mode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2qDap4hnmk
Edited by Raideen on October 9, 2019 9:47PM
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes! +1
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes! +1

I used to turn on my Xbox and just let the theme play over and over in the menu, turn TV off and let it play for hours.
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So far I only liked one music box enough to buy and place at my house ("Blood and glory"). "Nerevar rising" would be the second music box in my house <3
    ...And third music box would be "Three hearts as one" (I hope) :)
  • 2Weenies
    2Weenies
    ✭✭✭
    Call of Magic, imo, is the quintessential Elder Scrolls musical piece. I think it's the one where Jeremy Soule's trademark sounds for the series reached its absolute pinnacle. As epic as Dragonborn is, the main theme of Morrowind was just, well, for lack of better terms, magical.

I'd kill for such a music box, but I don't know how the rights will be handled, what with those recent and unfortunate allegations against Soule. If Bethesda and friends have the rights to it, perhaps it can be done, although that'd be kinda skeevy since it's Soule's work.
    "We're watching you, scum." ~ Every Ordinator who witnesses my social media commentary
  • Kittytravel
    Kittytravel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd also take The Road Most Traveled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erENuOJ5wQU&amp;list=PL3BCE01906737B73D&amp;index=6

For those who don't remember/haven't heard it. But yes that or Nerevar Rising I'd love to have.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOVE the original Morrowind soundtrack! <3 It would lose something without the different instruments, but a music box would still be cool. :)
  • theskymoves
    theskymoves
    ✭✭✭✭

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erENuOJ5wQU&amp;list=PL3BCE01906737B73D&amp;index=6

For those who don't remember/haven't heard it. But yes that or Nerevar Rising I'd love to have.

Those are my two most favourite pieces of vidya game music ever. <3
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Count me in as hopeful for some good nostalgic music from Morrowind.
    Edited by Dojohoda on October 11, 2019 6:23PM
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Truly 2 masterpieces. I woud buy those music boxer for sure.
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • Jusey1
    Jusey1
    ✭✭✭✭

This so much.
  • AefionBloodclaw
    AefionBloodclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm all for Morrowind related music boxes, I think I've even made a post about it in the past. Natually, ZoS don't really care about players or listen so we'll probably never get anything as this.
    'For love, for friendship and for valour, I stand with the Aldmeri Dominion.'

Zephyrle Starbreeze, Bosmer Nightblade
    Aefion Bloodclaw, Bosmer Sorcerer
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm all for Morrowind related music boxes, I think I've even made a post about it in the past. Natually, ZoS don't really care about players or listen so we'll probably never get anything as this.

Or maybe such things as intellectual property and copyright is the thing in the way? Idk, just a thought.