Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fix PC NA please

Morgis
Morgis
✭✭
All the EU guys seem happy now, how about fixing infinite load screens for PC NA now please. Sitting on a load screen into a SOLO quest area in Elsweyr for 15 minutes now.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Morgis

Have you tried removing add-ons for this loading issue?

Besides removing add-ons, you can try the steps in the article below.

What do I do if I my ESO character can't load into a zone?

If none of these help, you should open a ticket by contacting customer support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Morgis
    Morgis
    ✭✭
    Addons arent the problem, I am having the same issue that all the EU players were earlier today. They got a server reboot, and I guess I am just screwed.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You need to just stop with the add-on thing. It's not our add-ons. It's not our firewalls. Read the frickin' forum posts. It's not on our end.
  • Morgis
    Morgis
    ✭✭
    Minyassa wrote: »
    You need to just stop with the add-on thing. It's not our add-ons. It's not our firewalls. Read the frickin' forum posts. It's not on our end.

You would think they might get the hint since they took EU down and now they are fixed. You know mabye a thought here ZoS, REBOOT THE NA SERVER.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If this makes me miss out on tickets today, I'm going to be pissed. I'm not buying them from the crown store because of ZOS's refusal to fix server problems.
  • Squidgaurd
    Squidgaurd
    ✭✭✭
    Got it fam in the process of fixing pc na.