The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Endless requesting character load and endless load screen when switching zones.

robert_blue83b14_ESO
robert_blue83b14_ESO
Soul Shriven
I got stuck in a loading screen while trying to change zones via the wayshrine, and when I closed the game and tried to re-login I get stuck in an endless "Requesting Character Load" cycle. It's been roughly 35 minutes since I closed the game from the endless load screen and still cannot login again due to the "Requesting Character Load" running endlessly as well.
  • robert_blue83b14_ESO
    robert_blue83b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    NA Megaserver btw.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same here. Endless "requesting character load" screen, after getting error 301(3:1:755:0) and generic "an error has occurred" when logging in.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Okay--I finally got into the game, and loaded with a character who is in Coldharbour, then logged him out and logged in with a character who is in Craglorn. So hey, it's not my add-ons or settings. Now that that's been established, I'm going to attempt to do the prologue quests. If I run into the same trouble, I will have narrowed down the problem for ZOS. I'm happy to do this sort of process-of-elimination research for the game. Like we all are today, in our dozens of recorded responses on this forum.

Edited by Minyassa on October 9, 2019 7:51PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there are multiple threads discussing loading issues in game, we will be closing this topic. You can continue discussion or find troubleshooting in the threads linked below.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.