The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

in settings my resolution is wrong and

Iarao
Iarao
✭✭✭✭
it is grayed out. also active display is set to display 1 and it is grayed out. i am on my same ole laptop as always. i didnt change the settings, it just came up that way. laptop display settings are correct.
1. how do i fix this pls
2. what caused it so it dunt happen again

ps. i am traveling, and am at my first hotel stop. i have traveled with this laptop before, played eso, no problems. oh and my laptop desktop icons were all rearranged. i didnt do that, either. not has that happened while traveling.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    In the video settings, change your display mode to Windowed or Fullscreen (Windowed). After making this change, check if you now have more options in the resolution setting. If you do, set your resolution to 1920x1080 followed by changing the display mode back to Fullscreen.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Iarao
    Iarao
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    In the video settings, change your display mode to Windowed or Fullscreen (Windowed). After making this change, check if you now have more options in the resolution setting. If you do, set your resolution to 1920x1080 followed by changing the display mode back to Fullscreen.

ty. i will check that, but i thought i had done that. i am windowed right now and when the settings changed, i was fullscreen windowed. both times the disp rez was wrong. no way i am that high. i am a 17" laptop.