Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Thank you for new treasure hoard furnishing!

CaffeinatedMayhem
CaffeinatedMayhem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
It is really awesome! So much so that I want another one! :D

More compiled furnishings please!
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by Dusk_Coven on October 7, 2019 8:25PM
  • G1Countdown
    G1Countdown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't say no to a second one. But then, I must be greedy to have such a big pile of gold!!
    Edited by G1Countdown on October 8, 2019 2:35AM
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I love the gold treasure as well! It really adds to the immersion of the environment.

I added a Jester's Coffer for some interacivity along with a Veiled Crystal and a lantern for more light to make the gold glitter more. A Music box would also work well in this for interactivity.

Thank you devs for the fun stuff!

nTgMCeL.jpg

• katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, I wish it was a collectible so I could use it in more than one house!

I’d like to say that I was pleasantly surprised with all of the free stuff this time - especially the three attunable stations, the testing dummy, and the Undaunted keys.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Poms
    Poms
    ✭✭✭

I’d like to say that I was pleasantly surprised with all of the free stuff this time - especially the three attunable stations, the testing dummy, and the Undaunted keys.

im using it in more than one house....check again you can use it in all houses.
    Edited by Poms on October 8, 2019 1:00PM
  • chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is an absolutely lovely item! I can't wait to think of awesome things to do with it. q2bsz6qwuj8u.jpg
    The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
    1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
    1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
    1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
    1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
    1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
    1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
  • playfull_kitten
    playfull_kitten
    ✭✭✭
    It is really awesome! So much so that I want another one! :D

More compiled furnishings please!

I second that!!! Both remarks! A very big thank you to the devs who gave us this, it's really, really fantastic!
    This one likes to play.....
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was a rather timely and nice award as I needed something to make the treasure vault look like a treasure vault.

2vs39oyr7p4i.png
  • Veesk
    Veesk
    ✭✭✭✭

It is a collectable, you can enjoy it in all of your homes.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wait -- did everybody get one of these? I didn't notice mine as I opened my containers.
  • Alexsae
    Alexsae
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, thanks so much to the devs for this beautiful treasure. Also, I love how so many of us see the wisdom in having a dragon to guard it. :smile:

g3i0xvkrue8c.jpg

Edited by Alexsae on October 8, 2019 8:13PM
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait -- did everybody get one of these? I didn't notice mine as I opened my containers.

It's a collectable so it shows up in the housing editor under GALLERY/Display. The same place the Jester's Coffer is found.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

It's a collectable so it shows up in the housing editor under GALLERY/Display. The same place the Jester's Coffer is found.

Yep. I've now tested it. Thanks!!!
  • Squidgaurd
    Squidgaurd
    ✭✭✭
    You're wealcome.
  • Tycleton
    Tycleton
    ✭✭✭
    I opened mine inside my Saint Delyn Penthouse... now I can't shut the door! Not sure where I'm sleeping tonight.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Poms wrote: »

im using it in more than one house....check again you can use it in all houses.

OK, great! I thought it was in my inventory but I guess that was the test dummy.

You know I ported right to my main house straightaway and placed all those things pronto! I’m still working on getting much of anything in the others.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It was not in the gold boxes if that's the containers you're referring to. Go into the editing menu in one of your houses and do a search for it. I don't remember what category it's in, but it should be there.
  • LaughingGremlin
    LaughingGremlin
    ✭✭✭
    I put it in the Hall of the Lunar Champion and it looks I broke into Tutankhamun's tomb.
    842fia0d4c3j.png
    uz7f7ldrcpim.png
    o55xzsqgqm3s.png
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How does the dragon hoard work?
    Isn't it supposed to give loot?
  • LaughingGremlin
    LaughingGremlin
    ✭✭✭
    It's just decoration. The way described it made it sound like it did something, but mine just sits there and looks pretty.
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    bearbelly wrote: »

You get the loot from the "offering" boxes. The hoard is just a furnishing at the end. :)
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Just another case of a poorly written article by ZOS.
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's just decoration. The way described it made it sound like it did something, but mine just sits there and looks pretty.
    You get the loot from the "offering" boxes. The hoard is just a furnishing at the end. :)

Ah. Thanks.
    They DID make it sound like it was going to be an interactive item.

• sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Such a cool, free, fun item!
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Ah. Thanks.
    They DID make it sound like it was going to be an interactive item.

I’m glad I’m not the only person who thought that, lol!
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA