Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Southern Elsweyr Achievement Furnisher

Aisleyne
Aisleyne
✭✭✭✭✭
At long last I've unlocked the achievement furnisher for Southern Elsweyr and have pictures to share! :) I've included multiple views of the painted rocks to show the difference from front to back or an idea of the shape from the side.

gbKKXso.png

gJQWX48.png

Tf0Bw3c.png

u2w6kh8.png

9Kclnxh.png

NcaIFJk.png

oHvTdt5.png

FU0eCLC.png

Bs8ZeZe.png

ho2HkPE.png

SDjVVS5.png

nK28uWk.png

OfivfGd.png

LdgJxIm.png

JDUBIRY.png

fZvzIFC.png

QbC4q7k.png

If you're interested in the specifics of unlocking the vendor, see my original thread:
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/495280/upgrading-the-dragonguard-sanctum-progression
  • Moon_Sugar
    Moon_Sugar
    ✭✭
    Thank you, thank you so much! I've been waiting for this. You are my hero!
    Ohh, I need this Moonlit Cove Vines right now!
    Edited by Moon_Sugar on October 4, 2019 8:02AM
    @Moon-Sugar
    PC EU
    ru/eng
  • Aisleyne
    Aisleyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy to help ^_^ I know when I saw the vines I was really excited because so many people have said how much they love them. I'm really glad they're going to be so accessible.
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited: Apologies, I didn't read all of the post. I just saw the pictures and thought they had given us 7 painted rocks rather than 3.
    Overall, I like these achievement items.
    I still probably would have preferred to see any other items from the list of furniture requests instead of any painted rocks but at least there were some decent items
    Edited by Zypheran on October 4, 2019 1:51PM
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zypheran wrote: »
    7 painted rocks!!!
    Really??
    ZOS, you say you read our suggestions and listen to our feedback but then you give us 7 painted rocks!!
    In the context of such a poor offering of furniture coming with the Dragonhold DLC, this list of items from the achievement vendor is just extremely disappointing

Edited:
    To be fair, and in spirit of balance, the other items are really good and I look forward to using them.
    I just felt 3 painted rocks was a huge wasted opportunity to give us some of the things we have been asking for for so long.
    Edited by Zypheran on October 4, 2019 1:50PM
  • Aisleyne
    Aisleyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Zypheran Just to clarify, there are actually only 3 painted rocks. As I said at the top, I included multiple angles for some to convey the shape of the rock and also because the paintings vary from back to front.
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you! Those wines, crystals and bells are pretty awesome, but I hope that grinding quests just to preview stuff won't become a new standart.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aisleyne wrote: »
    @Zypheran Just to clarify, there are actually only 3 painted rocks. As I said at the top, I included multiple angles for some to convey the shape of the rock and also because the paintings vary from back to front.

Noted and apologies for not reading your post properly.
    Comments edited accordingly.
    Also, huge thanks for posting these pictures
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you! Those wines, crystals and bells are pretty awesome, but I hope that grinding quests just to preview stuff won't become a new standart.

Agreed! I like to see what is available and for what achievement, often gives me extra motivation to work toward particular goals and something to look forward to! :)

Thank you, @Aisleyne for posting these! :smiley: And I especially like those vines! :love:
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thank you so much for uploading this! I've been dying to see these thingies! <3 I LOVE the patterned rocks! And the new map is really cool! Also love that bell! Wow! Again, thank you so much! :smile: Really great to see these at last!
    Sorcerer, Templar, Wolf Collector, Housing Addict!

GM of Salted Wings Tavern and Salted Wings Housing 🏠🌻

'A House is Built with Boards and Beams, a Home is Built with Love and Dreams'

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/ElaraNorthwind
  • Buffy121
    Buffy121
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for posting these :)

I really like the vines too <3
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are things here I definitely like 😍
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish I could "awesome" your post more than once! Thank you for all the hard work to unlock the vendor on PTS and thank you so much for sharing with us!
  • Shxm
    Shxm
    ✭✭
    The bells!! I need that one!
    Thanks for your effort for this <3
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for sharing these @Aisleyne .. I was very curious and absolutely love that bell! Unfortunately, I do not have the dlc to be able to even dream of getting these any time soon.. but, I will look forward with much anticipation at how others use them in their designs 💗
  • Aisleyne
    Aisleyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to admit that after playing through the story on almost a dozen template characters, I've been feeling a bit of burnout lately. You all make me feel like it's really been worth it. Thanks everyone. <3

Also, for everyone who said they don't like seeing achievement furnishings locked behind a grind, remember to leave feedback in the pts forum. Even if it's too late to change this time, we can still let them know for the next update.
    Edited by Aisleyne on October 5, 2019 8:15PM
  • Emathides
    Emathides
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, ZOS have outdone themselves with these achievement items, they look gorgeous. They have come so far with fabric textures, the new moon ones look great.

I love the painted rocks, wanted to be able to purchase them as soon as I saw them in the new zone, and am glad that they are inexpensive.
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    The sarcophagus looks great defo gonna get 👍
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for posting. Lots of nice items! I look forward to getting some of these, but not the grind in order to be able to get them.
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The painted rocks are gorgeous. :smile:
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The map and the vines look nice. Will probably buy them.
  • theskymoves
    theskymoves
    ✭✭✭✭
    Very excited about those vines! *grabby hands*
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for compiling this. Those vines are sexy. :open_mouth:
  • moonsister
    moonsister
    ✭✭✭
    thank you for sharing those! may I ask where the vendor can be found and after what quests? Do I have to finish the main quest line?
  • Aisleyne
    Aisleyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    moonsister wrote: »
    thank you for sharing those! may I ask where the vendor can be found and after what quests? Do I have to finish the main quest line?

The vendor will be available after upgrading the Dragonhold Sanctum which you access during the first main story quest. I have made another thread explaining the details to unlock it.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/495280/upgrading-the-dragonguard-sanctum-progression
  • moonsister
    moonsister
    ✭✭✭
    Aisleyne wrote: »
    moonsister wrote: »

The vendor will be available after upgrading the Dragonhold Sanctum which you access during the first main story quest. I have made another thread explaining the details to unlock it.

great, thanks!
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for posting this, at least now I know the aeonstone looks like original Morrowind glass armor and the painted rocks are low-res.
    At least I can buy dragon guard banners instead of running the prologue quest.

At least the vines aren’t crowns only.

Sorry you had to go through all that trouble OP. 😭
    Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on October 22, 2019 6:15AM
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You must complete prologue at least once on one character to be able to buy this banner (see achievement requirement).
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Olauron wrote: »
    You must complete prologue at least once on one character to be able to buy this banner (see achievement requirement).

Yes, I’ve completed it 4 times so far. I need 8 banners for Potentates... if I haven’t quit by the time it’s for sale.
    Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on October 22, 2019 3:02PM
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Omg, the windbells. Please tell me they play the song that they do in the Khenarthi's Breath Temple. Does anyone have video?!