Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Battlegrounds] Great balance

DTStormfox
DTStormfox
✭✭✭✭✭
This is amazing balance. Great job ZOS

HUQaPKn.jpg
Edited by DTStormfox on September 29, 2019 11:39AM
Only responds to constructive replies/mentions

Immortal-Legends Guild Master
Veteran PvP player

• Starlight_Knight
    Starlight_Knight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I particularly like it when you have 5 different entropy in your death recap.

Either that or the 30 min queue time spam of someone declined invite that's been happening for the last 2 years..
    Edited by Starlight_Knight on September 29, 2019 11:42AM
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DTStormfox wrote: »

HUQaPKn.jpg

don't be offended but the screenshot doesn't really show anything odd in my opinion...no crazy numbers.....I rarely end up with teams so unbalanced unless I deal with rage quitters who leave as soon as they noticed they can’t win.

I still hate premades though
    Edited by Rhaegar75 on September 29, 2019 8:30PM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feels bad for the Stormlords.
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some players are near immortal in bg.

4 of us vs 1 of him.

We get him to to less than 20% but can not drop him after that.

No aoe, no dot, just smacking us with dizzy andcexecutioner.

I dont think it run out of stamina either.

I would love to see that build.

• Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There's lots of ways to try and pull that off, but it seems to me with DoTs as they are such builds have never been weaker, without a purge anyhow.

Stonekeeper is one of the best boons for such a build to be released recently. I dream of the day Aspect of Mazzatun could have its cooldown diminished to be a viable contender in such a build, I don't know anybody who uses this set.

Xbox NA AD / Day 1 ScrubDK / Wood Orc Cuisine Enthusiast
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

4 of us vs 1 of him.

Either you play on PC EU, or you and your noob squad need to upgrade your gear.
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭

HUQaPKn.jpg

That's why I don't play BGs nearly as much anymore in ESO. It's happened to me way too much. Unacceptable. Worst I'm punished for leaving such a *** match.
  • Lazarus_Rising
    Lazarus_Rising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the new update a rework for the BG queue is coming so it will get better
    also known as Overlich.
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

4 of us vs 1 of him.

I'd like to see your 4 builds.
    PC EU
  • BNOC
    BNOC
    ✭✭✭✭✭

HUQaPKn.jpg

That's why I don't play BGs nearly as much anymore in ESO. It's happened to me way too much. Unacceptable. Worst I'm punished for leaving such a *** match.

The guy was in a 4v3v3 against what's clearly weak players - If he isn't one, he should have won that match easily - If he is one of them then it's totally balanced.

Why people leave games is beyond me, it's just a game and lasts no more than 10mins - You know you can still win very easily, even against premades as half of them are weak but especially against randoms like in this picture.
    vMSA - Magplar - Xbox EU - 15/11/16
    578,000 - 36 Minutes 58 Seconds (Top 2 World?)

vMSA - Magplar - Xbox NA
    569,000 - 40 minutes (350CP, Non optimised runs)
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BNOC wrote: »

HUQaPKn.jpg

The guy was in a 4v3v3 against what's clearly weak players - If he isn't one, he should have won that match easily - If he is one of them then it's totally balanced.

Why people leave games is beyond me, it's just a game and lasts no more than 10mins - You know you can still win very easily, even against premades as half of them are weak but especially against randoms like in this picture.

Looks like 4v3v2

And being on the 2 wouldn't even be close to fun...

AND it was chaos ball

You think the team of 2 had a chance at Chaos ball?

- I'm gonna guess the third member left at the beginning based on the comment text in the screenshot.
    Edited by Waffennacht on October 5, 2019 6:44AM
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

4 of us vs 1 of him.

Untill you mentioned bringing your enemy to 20% I thought you were talking about me :D
    I just love it when an entire enemy team focuses me and chases me down to my respawn point... just to meet my teammates... and death.
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Damn look at the guy on Firedrakes, I feel bad for him son, I got 99 problems but 0 kills and 4 deaths ain't one.
  • BNOC
    BNOC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BNOC wrote: »

HUQaPKn.jpg

Looks like 4v3v2

And being on the 2 wouldn't even be close to fun...

AND it was chaos ball

You think the team of 2 had a chance at Chaos ball?

- I'm gonna guess the third member left at the beginning based on the comment text in the screenshot.
    -
    Yeah he said in chat it was 4v3v3, so someone left.

Who really cares about winning in random BG's, if the game's not in your favour, just go fight people and have some actual PvP rather than chasing someone playing PvO at the back of their base.

They should go cap resources in Cyrodil all day long if that's all they're looking for. Too many people take the leaderboards too seriously for whatever reason.

Also, Chaosball is probably one of the easier ones to win outnumbered as you simply need to keep moving or hide and run round a pillar until the ball kills you - Especially against the kinds of player in that BG, judging by the scoreboard stats.
    vMSA - Magplar - Xbox EU - 15/11/16
    578,000 - 36 Minutes 58 Seconds (Top 2 World?)

vMSA - Magplar - Xbox NA
    569,000 - 40 minutes (350CP, Non optimised runs)