Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Moved-New player looking for friends/help/tips :))

Shandiela
Shandiela
Soul Shriven
Hi all! :> I’m a new player (literally like two days old, under level 15 atm) looking for friends, as the title says. Looking for conversation, someone to quest, do dungeons with, etc! Really just people to hang out with and show me the ropes. I’m a 24 year old female who has played both Oblivion and Skyrim (on Xbox) and also Runescape for many, many years. In game name is Shandiela :)) PC/NA
  • Partomax
    Partomax
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there! I play on PC/EU but if you have discord I'd be more than happy to teach you some useful things!

I can also make some character in NA if necessary (or you in EU)

Always happy to help out new players as I was helped when I first started ;P
    PC/EU - This is a signature
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am on a road trip, or I would do the invite for you. But you can use the Guild Finder and request an invite to Lone Wolf Help
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Shandiela
    Shandiela
    Soul Shriven
    Partomax wrote: »
    Hey there! I play on PC/EU but if you have discord I'd be more than happy to teach you some useful things!

I can also make some character in NA if necessary (or you in EU)

Always happy to help out new players as I was helped when I first started ;P

Awww, thank you! :)) that’s super sweet! It’s tough starting out; not knowing what you’re doing and trying to make friends lol. I think I’ll stay in NA for now so I can just focus on my one toon, but I’m sure I’ll want to make more in the future!
  • Shandiela
    Shandiela
    Soul Shriven
    Nestor wrote: »
    I am on a road trip, or I would do the invite for you. But you can use the Guild Finder and request an invite to Lone Wolf Help

Thank you so much! :)) applied!
    Edited by Shandiela on October 5, 2019 6:44PM