The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking For StamNB Brawlere build

YoungJohnnyGuitar
YoungJohnnyGuitar
Soul Shriven
I am looking for a build i can deeal good damage but dont be a glass canon (for Non CP Cyrodiil )
  • Udrath
    Udrath
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wood elves use warrior mundas, other race use serpent
    5-1-1 if you have undaunted, 5-2 heavy without undaunted
    • Blood spawn or Troll King w/impregnable traits
    • Medium Impregnable w/ impregnable traits maybe 2 infused big pieces if you want or 2 well fitted
    • Spriggans or Hundings with all infused weapon damage jewerly or 1 stam recovery if needed
    • Artaeum Takeaway Broth if using troll king, dubious camoran if using blood spawn

Not the best but its not terrible. I am sure someone can offer something better, especially if you have spectral cloak.

Spectral Cloak
    (2 items) Blade Cloak grants you Major Protection for 3 seconds, reducing your damage taken by 30%.
  • chrightt
    chrightt
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would say try using Troll King with a HP regen build on 5 medium 2 heavy or a mighty Chudan (you can basically run turn evil instead of mass hysteria easily without fear of losing out on major ward/resolve while getting more dmg from fighters guild passive) also on 5 medium 2 heavy. Bloodspawn has a lot up time with NBs being sneaky and the ult regen isn’t as useful as some other classes imo. Your other 5 piece sets can be offensive sets or sustain sets because you’re building more defensive on monster helm (new moon acolyte coming up soon, hunding’s, bone pirate, etc). This also depends on what weapons you want to slot but I think most NBs slot 2h + bow.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It’s a tough order but you’re best off with 2h/DW. Shacklebreaker and spriggans with BRP DW on your DW bar breaking spriggans, 6m-1H. Idk if you can really call it a brawler.

It might lack the tankiness you’re looking for and someone mentioned reactive armour as good but haven’t tried it. Issue with stamblade brawlers is how to get sustain and defense in one build, shacklebreaker is a good sustain set and BRP dw for tankiness but I’m not sure how to solve that puzzle.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shackle / truth front bar / masters bow back bar / trollking. 5h/2m 2h/ bow Tri enchant everything. 29 hp khajiit using vigor, dark cloak, troll king and rally for healing. Artaeum broth.

Dizzying procs truth next patch. Shackle, heavy, khajiit gives the mag sustain for dark cloak and what ever the other morph of barrage is.

Should have about 29k hp, 31k stam, 16k mag, 25k resistances, 4k+ weapon dmg, 1k mag recovery, 1600 stam recovery, 4k health recovery with tk procd. Lots of ways to build it though skills.
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brawling is about good rolling or blocking and staying offensive longer though hots. Feel free to use 2h/snb If you want to block.

• Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    5 heavy hundings, 5 spriggans, 2 troll king or bloodspawn. Master's dw bis probably.
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile