Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Typical zos

Gulkrim-mur
Gulkrim-mur
✭✭✭
Nice close a thread talking truths about development prioritizing bs transactions crown store over fixing core game issues. Zos be zerggin its playerbase. Treat your fans better.
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed, apparently we cant compare games against eso in this forum.
    Current Guilds: Fantasia
    Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
  • Skarbrand666
    Skarbrand666
    ✭✭✭
    I do understand that bashing a game in that games forums might need to be closed, but i feel like a majority of the constructive posts are closed on the thinnest of excuses. I can't say anything about the original thread this one was made for, however.
  • Gulkrim-mur
    Gulkrim-mur
    ✭✭✭
    Forum mods out here becoming their true selfs :*:*:D:DB)
  • Vanos444
    Vanos444
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why be here? If you don't like and you know well that they don't care.....
    Forums is a bad way to express your opinion in TESO. Try Reddit or be someone important like a class rep or something they provide.
  • JackDaniell
    JackDaniell
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imagine if instead of paying someone to police threads talking about legitimate game issues, they paid someone to start solving them?

This company..
    Ebonheart Templar

www.youtube.com/user/kristofersommermusic
  • Heady
    Heady
    ✭✭✭✭
    Imagine if instead of paying someone to police threads talking about legitimate game issues, they paid someone to start solving them?

This company..

If they did that it means they would have to pay more people though......and they can’t have that the only people that really get paid are the people who fix the crown store
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm always a little amazed when a thread get closed for running afoul of forum rules, and then posters turn around and make a thread complaining about the moderating, which is also against the forum rules.

What exactly do you expect to happen?
    Edited by VaranisArano on October 1, 2019 4:57AM
  • StrandedMonkey
    StrandedMonkey
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm always a little amazed when a thread get closed for running afoul of forum rules, and then posters turn around and make a thread complaining about the moderating, which is also against the forum rules.

im amazed by ur ego
  • Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you read the ToS carefully (for both the game and the forums) we arent allowed anything basicly. Yeah, spend money in the crownstore, and try playing the game. They arent entitled to give us anything, yet they got the right to shut us down completely if they feel like it.

I understand the need for forumrules, but sometimes they arent exactly in line on that. Sometimes a thread derails for days, and nothing is done. And sometimes a truely good thread is closed within minutes.
    Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh
  • ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Inb4 lock.

The irony is real, OP. Broke rules, got closed, and the first idea you have is to break rules again? Hehe

I get you're upset but here's an idea... Read the rules?
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This company..

Get.....get...

Get...

Get out of here with that logic!
  • stewhead2ub17_ESO
    stewhead2ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In B4 lock and I agree with @VaranisArano . This thread is just whiny. Their house, their rules.
  • Vanos444
    Vanos444
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In B4 lock and I agree with @VaranisArano . This thread is just whiny. Their house, their rules.
    I disagree, this thread is more like a feed back of player interest and must be treated as one. Locking a thread that gives out valid information is one step closer to ruin. Also, we are the costumers paying their worth.

Likewise, they need to overhaul their ToS to be more inclined to the "right"players. That gives out a valid information that must not be locked for bs reason on their part like how OP suggested.

Edited by Vanos444 on October 1, 2019 9:58AM
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Leaving aside the question of who decides who the "right" players are, I suggest an experiment.

Let the OP go to the BDO forums, and make a thread about ESO. Talk about a game that isn't the game made by the company running the forums. How long would that thread be open? [in the game forums, not a community discussion type forum]
  • Harrdarrzarr
    Harrdarrzarr
    ✭✭✭
    as if you can know what the "truth" is...who do you think you are?
  • maddiniiLuna
    maddiniiLuna
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice close a thread talking truths about development prioritizing bs transactions crown store over fixing core game issues. Zos be zerggin its playerbase. Treat your fans better.

What has the crown store to do with game bugs? I can tell you: absolutely nothing. You don't have everybody in a company being a developer fully qualified to write code. You have for example 3D artists. They might make a new sculpture for the crown store.
    What's the point in putting a 3d artist to solve a code related issue when he understands no code?
    What's the point in putting an IT dude responsible for the crown store backend in to solve code related issues, when he doesn't know (or doesn't know as much) of the code?
    Besides that IT and Artists might not even have access to the code project.

You are assuming everybody in the team is a programmer responsible for fixing bugs, but that is nowhere near the reality.
  • jazsper77
    jazsper77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahhh how cute to de the same ole White Knights running in to defend ZOS. Bravo Bravo
  • Ysbriel
    Ysbriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know players that came here running away from BDO , Archage and even WoW, but still i think these games should be allowed to be mentioned so ZOS gets a hint of why people came over and where not to fail.
    unless of course they are trying to go resale this game as The Elder Scrolls Online: classic or The Elder Scrolls Online: Unchained since that Archage looks like the most blatant Elder Elder Scrolls rip-off ever.
  • ZOS_RogerJ
    ZOS_RogerJ
    ✭✭✭✭
    We've closed this thread due to its violation of our community rules. Deliberately disobeying a request or action by a member of the ZeniMax Online Studios/ESO Team is not permitted at any time. As an example, if we close a thread you created and leave an explanation stating why it was closed, you may not re-create the thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.