The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Protection Buff...

C0RTEX4
C0RTEX4
✭✭✭
Both major/minor protection buff are too overpowered in pvp, it is because of this buff stamina builds are out living the magicka counter parts, you can don't even need to focus points into resistances because this buff allows the player to focus on just recovery, health and weapon damage, This buff should be removed from the game if you really care about bringing balance to the gameplay because it's just too powerful...
  • Darsaga
    Darsaga
    ✭✭✭
    It is a problem for both magic and stamina. No need to point fingers in either direction. The bottom line is that the maximum amount of stackable mitigation like this should be capped to around 20% total. Not the easily achieved 40-60% everyone is running around with.
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who trolled you bro? Stop asking for nerfs jimminie friggin crickets!

• C0RTEX4
    C0RTEX4
    ✭✭✭
    Yes but the point is all you need to do is look at the classes that are out preforming mostly with this buff, unfortunately it's the stamina classes that seem to outperform with this, to make it completely fair, It should be removed or replaced by something else.
  • C0RTEX4
    C0RTEX4
    ✭✭✭
    It is true that both magicka and stamina benefit from this, but the buff is too powerful to be used in pvp anyway...
  • Commancho
    Commancho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then use it too, problem solved.
  • hakan
    hakan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    stop your nerf threads pls
  • NoodleESO
    NoodleESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The title states protective buff but they ask for nerfs, cant tell of you're trolling at this point
  • Darsaga
    Darsaga
    ✭✭✭
    Using it too doesn’t solve any problem. Server congestion is a problem and this form of damage mitigation only makes it worse. I’m not saying get rid of it but find a fair number, personally I feel around the 20% range is that number.

The reason some people ask for nerfs is because in this case it would just be the simple way to address the problem. Not try buffing every skill in the game to compensate and break 100 more items. A nerf done correctly isnt the end of the world just the path a least resistance in game to get something done.
    Edited by Darsaga on September 30, 2019 4:10PM
  • C0RTEX4
    C0RTEX4
    ✭✭✭
    I have been asking these people for years to buff the other classes to the same level, but this will never be done, I have played this game long enough to know that there are certain buffs and de-buffs that just make the game worse for players, biggest problem is the sets, but this company will never remove some of them, unfortunately we need to play their game in order to get anywhere...
  • Commancho
    Commancho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can reach twice higher mitigation by using s&b.
  • blee88
    blee88
    ✭✭
    Just stick to PVE please.
  • TriangularChicken
    TriangularChicken
    ✭✭✭✭
    C0RTEX4 wrote: »
    I have been asking these people for years to buff the other classes to the same level, but this will never be done, I have played this game long enough to know that there are certain buffs and de-buffs that just make the game worse for players, biggest problem is the sets, but this company will never remove some of them, unfortunately we need to play their game in order to get anywhere...

mYLhNBN.png

another magicka vs stamina tinfoil warrior..
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OP really hates stamina builds :D
  • Spartabunny08
    Spartabunny08
    ✭✭✭✭
    So roll dodge and major/minor protection is too much for OP? L2p here, must be new wow.
  • xWarbrain
    xWarbrain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys he's right.

If he can't kill them, they have to nerf it. Its a rule.
    XB1 NA
    Your nerf suggestion is dumb. Learn to counter other players instead of having the game rebuilt to your ability level.
  • jadarock
    jadarock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xWarbrain wrote: »
    Guys he's right.

If he can't kill them, they have to nerf it. Its a rule.

Obviously lol
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another pvp thread asking for random nerf x)
    Almost original.

How about you learning to play instead ?
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]
    [Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]

• InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    C0RTEX4 wrote: »
    Both major/minor protection buff are too overpowered in pvp, it is because of this buff stamina builds are out living the magicka counter parts, you can don't even need to focus points into resistances because this buff allows the player to focus on just recovery, health and weapon damage, This buff should be removed from the game if you really care about bringing balance to the gameplay because it's just too powerful...

I would like to call your statement a steamy load of bull's feces. L2P and stop whining for nerfs.
  • Abyssmol
    Abyssmol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why all the nerfing talk everywhere in the ESO forums. As long as everyone has access to comparable skills / buff why nerf. Make all skills outside classes available to stamina and magicka like splitting soul. D-zing for everyone, Entropy for everyone, all weapon skills, all support skills, world skills , etc... available to both magicka and stamina.
  • Ysbriel
    Ysbriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just lost, nerf it!! I don't know how to make it work, nerf it. the other team just rolled us over, nerf them. don't buff, nerf it.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don’t need to put points into resistances? WTF?