Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[NA][UPDATEDx2] The Nightshade Consortium ~ New Solo-Player-Oriented Guild Now Recruiting!!!

• kravenance
    kravenance
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, is the guild still active and recruiting ? I would very much appreciate an invite.
    GT: kravenance
  • ragnarok28700
    I'd like to join GT Surtur280
  • SeekerofSun
    SeekerofSun
    Soul Shriven
    Gt: TheDeadmanstrut
    Thanks!
  • stacecg
    stacecg
    Soul Shriven
    Breeezestreak
  • BUNSON420
    BUNSON420
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join if you still have room
    Bunson428
  • azwrath337
    azwrath337
    Soul Shriven
    If still active I'd like to join Kcblackburn32
  • Yoshious
    Yoshious
    GT- YOSHIOUS
    Coming from playstation and haven't set up any characters yet. Add me and I'll let you know when I'm available to receive
  • FixedBlade123
    FixedBlade123
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like an invite please: FixedBlade123

I've had to quit three greedy guilds in the past month. They were already charging $10,000.00 dues per week and all of them decided that $15,000.00 would be better -- (for themselves anyway). I already have to pay to submit an item in the guild store then the guild gets a cut when it sells (double taxed). Now they want an extra $5000.00 per week in dues? This sort of total greed sickens me.

Anyway ... if you're still active ... please send an invite.
  • delta_mystic
    delta_mystic
    ✭✭✭
    the original post contains a section on XBox Live, making me wonder if this guild is XBox only or PC as well. Sorry but I coudn't find the answer scrolling through the replies.
  • Uziel317
    Uziel317
    ✭✭
    Would love to join. Former PS4 starting over from scratch. Uziel317
  • Uziel317
    Uziel317
    ✭✭
    Btw what faction is this guild mainly? For pvp purposes?
  • ZwanawZ
    ZwanawZ
    Soul Shriven
    Is this guild still active?
  • Branr
    Branr
    Soul Shriven
    Still recruiting? GT Branr.
  • MsBHavenGeek
    MsBHavenGeek
    Soul Shriven
    Been playing solo for awhile and finally thinking maybe a guild with no pressure could be interesting. GT is MsBHavenGeek
  • Nomadic_Cap
    Nomadic_Cap
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there.

Returning player looking for an active guild.

If there is room, please send an invite.

GT: MG Nomadic Cap
  • Everest_Lionheart
    Everest_Lionheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Newish player here but very active. ESO+ member as well. After reading the description this looks like my style of guild and I am interested in joining if there is space available.

GT: Chef Ref 77
  • Sylianwe
    Sylianwe
    ✭✭✭
    I've been waiting for an invite for 2 years now. Don't think they're still active. Perhaps finding a way to have the OP give us an update would be appreciated.

If still active, GT Malfoy Magus.
    Edited by Sylianwe on June 19, 2021 1:18AM
    The mind is a walled garden, even death can not touch the flowers blooming there 🌹