The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Adice for Key-binds for PVP and PVE

WiseSky
WiseSky
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I am new to the game and just realized people are doing animation canceling.

I use a Razor Naga and Logitech G13 and made a setup that I am comfortable playing.

But I wanna know about what kind of setup is best for pvping and animation canceling so I have a few questions.

What is your setup if you have the same hardware as me, where is your dodge roll and Weapon Swap?

Do people usually use just the Weapon Swap or Swap to Weapon Set 1 and Swap to Weapon Set 2 buttons.

Feel free to add your thoughts thanks
Immersive Quests Addon
Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
List of Immersion Addons
  • ShadowKyuubi
    ShadowKyuubi
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just have a simple 5-button mouse. I use light attack on Left, Block on Right, Auto-Run on Mouse Button 3, and Dodge on Mouse Button 4. I use weapon swap, not specific bar swaps. Still use the default "~" key and 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and R for skills and ultimate. Q is still my quick slot.
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What is autorun good for I dont use it at all ?
    Is it good for pvp later on ?
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • ShadowKyuubi
    ShadowKyuubi
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like to have it, so I can take a drink with my left hand while moving to the next fight...
  • ShadowKyuubi
    ShadowKyuubi
    ✭✭✭✭
    If I have my petsorc out though. I put the pet-command ability in place of Auto-run. So I don't accidently pull anything.
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I had looked at lots of videos online and one thing that I had wrong is having my dodge and skills on the same hand I will change that.

One great idea I saw is to have the Middle mouse button for Interrupt and break free, it was my jump button.

Saw 2 cool addons assist rapid riding and Grey Mind Quick Slot bar I will try out
    Immersive Quests Addon
    List of Immersion Addons
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Assist Rapid Riding dosent work well

But RideFast does.
    Immersive Quests Addon
    List of Immersion Addons