The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Login failed PC EU

CynicK
CynicK
✭✭✭
So I checked the password was right on the account on the shop because I was starting to doubt and I can access the web but not the game.

I closed the game and opened a few times and I cannot login and I am still getting loging error but when I put the password right it takes some time to give login error but when I put it wrong it takes a second.

I guess other people is having the same issue.
Edited by CynicK on September 28, 2019 8:58PM
  • burty61
    burty61
    ✭✭
    Same issue and steam seem to be dead as well
  • Ingroll
    Ingroll
    ✭✭
    Same issue - Steams dead.
  • quadraxis666
    quadraxis666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steam issue. RIP steam players. I'm gonna go login and play on my original retail copy now lol
  • Shantu
    Shantu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Same issue here but I don't login through Steam.
  • CynicK
    CynicK
    ✭✭✭
    I finaly loged in try it now it seems it works now
  • Holmarion19
    Holmarion19
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, all seems good ty
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shantu wrote: »
    Same issue here but I don't login through Steam.

No, but you bought the game through Steam and it was a Steam issue.

Glad it's been fixed, but I hope future players don't buy through Steam as it just adds an extra complication unnecessarily.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are closing this thread as there is already another discussion ongoing about the recent Steam issues. The Steam login issues affecting players should now be resolved. Please let us know if you still are unable to login to ESO.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.