The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How to find out if you complete the quests in a zone.

Doctor_David
So I'm doing Elswyr. I have finished the story line. I'm also not seeing a lot of quests sitting around. Even those NPCs who keep tailing about the months in two moon temple are crazy and how there is a necromancer trying to stop undead in Ashen Scar don't seem to be talking anymore.

My friend told me there is a place where you can look to see how far along you are in completing the zone?
  • mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you open the map there is a zone guide. And you an lock into the achievements of the zone.
  • Doctor_David
    Thanks
  • Essavias
    Essavias
    ✭✭✭
    Zone guide doesn't show ALL quests for the zone. For instance, I got the achieve for Glenumbra quite a way before actually finishing the map.

• Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Zone guide has a quest list only for the key zone / alliance quests. The side quests can be harder to find. I recommend UESP website. Open the page for the zone and scroll down till you see the quests lists. It's generally safe to assume they have all sidequests discovered.
  • Doctor_David
    Thanks