Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Mail scammers...

Cortimi
Cortimi
✭✭✭✭✭
So basically how long does it take to get an item back that we sent COD that someone refuses to pay for?

Had four buyers for an item, but of course, naturally, since I am on Xbox, the chat system just dies and refuses to reply to anyone. So I stupidly send the item COD to the one buyer who wanted me to mail it. Big mistake, now my other deal fell through because some jackass decides that it's fun to take items hostage.
Xbox NA: Soviet Messiah
EP: Cortimi - Imperial StamDK
EP: Melga - Orc StamDen (Dah Bear)
EP: Narileya - Nord StamPlar (Mad cuz Bad)
EP: Corvaera - Bosmer Orc StamSorc (RIP)

PS4 NA (Retired at CP835): Soviet-Messiah:
DC: Melga gra-Antilae - StamDen
AD: Corvaera - Bosmer StamSorc
Urvoth wrote: »
CP is a crutch for people who can’t sustain and want to be "tanky" so they aren’t immediately punished for making mistakes.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    For COD mails, if the player you have sent an item to does not open the mail and take the item, the item will be returned to you after it expires in 30 days. When a COD mail is sent, the recipient has three days to accept the mail. After this time, the mail and item(s) is automatically returned.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Cortimi
    Cortimi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you much, good to know it'll be back on Friday
    Xbox NA: Soviet Messiah
    EP: Melga - Orc StamDen (Dah Bear)
    EP: Narileya - Nord StamPlar (Mad cuz Bad)
    EP: Corvaera - Bosmer Orc StamSorc (RIP)

PS4 NA (Retired at CP835): Soviet-Messiah:
    DC: Melga gra-Antilae - StamDen
    AD: Corvaera - Bosmer StamSorc
    Urvoth wrote: »
    CP is a crutch for people who can’t sustain and want to be "tanky" so they aren’t immediately punished for making mistakes.