Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stuck on a quest, no idea what to do.

Davor
Davor
✭✭✭✭✭
Well first off, sorry for not knowing the proper names. I have a very bad memory. I was somehow did this on the PC version but on the Xbox version, I am stuck. Actually stuck on PC version as well since I don't see nothing there now.

It started when we needed to get to the Imperial sewers to do those quests to get tickets. So this was my first time going into the sewers. I see to do that, a certain quest needed to be done to get into the sewers.

I am in the quest where I am suppose to go to the Imperial Sewers and speak to some guy (general?) and he wanted me to do something. He also asked to keep an eye on some female. I talked to this female and said I would help her. Thing is, I don't see no quest. I go back to the PC version and see nothing there. So now I am stumped what I am suppose to do. I go in my journal and see nothing there.

So I am at a loss what I am suppose to do. Now on PC and console, there is nothing to do, but I am sure I am suppose to do something. Does this make sense? Can anyone guide me of where to look or start or even restart the quest?
Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • MinnesotaKid
    MinnesotaKid
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty sure what you completed unlocks the dailies board which is located in the main sewers room. IIRC, it goes something like this...

1. Enter cyro quest right as you enter.
    2. Talk to the general who sends you to the sewers
    3. Talk to the other general in the sewers who tells you to talk to the drake
    4. Talk to her and the quest should end unlocking the dailies board in the main room

you can find detailed directions on any number of sites, just google.
    MinnesotaKid

• Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you so much @MinnesotaKid . I didn't realize the quest ended. I thought there was a story to it, so I didn't want to Google it afraid of spoilers.

So I just go ahead and do dailes there then? Great to know, greatly appreciate it.

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • MinnesotaKid
    MinnesotaKid
    ✭✭✭
    Well these are the IC quests. They're not very intuitive so you may want to do some additional research on how they get started and how to complete them. IIRC when we did them as a group we just went in order of how they were listed in the achievements but I believe each zone of the IC has it's own quest.

Imperial City Quests

An Unexpected Voyage.
    The Collector.
    The Gray Prince.
    Imperial Corruption.
    Nothing You Can Possess.
    Order of the Virtuous Blood.
    Secrets of the Ayleids.
    Unfriendly Competition.
    MinnesotaKid

• Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I believe you have to go up the ladders to each district and place a flag or banner. That should unlock quests in each district. I don't remember if you get further story quests in the districts or from NPCs back at base or from a quest board. But I do remember having to scout and quest in each district as part of the story.
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Davor, what you did was the introduction to the Imperial City quest line. The next step is to go up the ladder into a district, talk to the npc up there (usually the drake of blades), complete the quest in the district, and turn in at the sewer base. Repeat for the remainder of the districts (total of six). Then there's one more quest in the sewers which is partly instanced, and that concludes the quest line. After that you can do dailies in the districts. All of it other than the last instance carry the risk of pvp. Some can be done with a lot of sneaking, some require open combat with several mobs over a period of time.
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you so much @MinnesotaKid , @Dagoth_Rac and @kringled_1

I really appreciate what you have suggested and great full.

Just curious what did I miss that I had to go up the ladders. Where was that suggested? Just so I know when my next character goes there. :)

• kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think the drake tells you that the answer is in the districts, and that you should use the ladder system to get there. But there's some color commentary along with that.
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks again @kringled_1