The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Question] What's the top pve dd class? What happened to the pvp classes?

GrizzlyBear
GrizzlyBear
✭✭
So i haven't played in over a year and i'm a bit out dated ^_^
==PVE==
My main questions are what is currently the top damage other then necro the new class?
Is the best aoe damage MagSorc?
Is the best single target damage stamNB?
[What is the top pve damage dealers classes? and which are aoe and single target].

==PVP==
Now regarding my pvp questions last time i played MagDK And MagPlars were on top of the food chain after magsorc got nerfed with the shields
My pvp questions are these
1. What's the best duo combation classes for pvp imperial city for farming telvar and handling players even if it's 2x5
I'm actually a pvp main players and i'm quite experienced if someone is gonna talk about [experience is more important] i got that covered i been dueling and pvping since i started playing this game years ago.
2.What's the top pvp classes for 1x5 currently [Please rate them from 1 to 5{From The best to the lowest} Yes i know classes/sets don't matter that much and it's all about experience and each class has it's own weakness i understand that but i just wish to know what classes are top] Thanks in advance ^_^
3. What happened to MagDK? last i remember they are on the top of the chain food in pvp they could eat people alive in a 1x5 but what about now?Are they still powerful as before?
4. I remember a lot of people playing MagNB as well for pvp even remembering someone going 1x5 in imperial city while doing the bosses at the same time which was crazy but i heard magnb's got nerfed pve wise but how are they in pvp now?
5.Which classes are meta atm for pvp to rule to win to kill ^_^

Thanks in advance to anyone helping me out here.
  • OG_Kaveman
    OG_Kaveman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To the AOE vs single target champ, no one cares about AOE, so that is a moo question.

• GrizzlyBear
    GrizzlyBear
    ✭✭
    OG_Kaveman wrote: »
    To the AOE vs single target champ, no one cares about AOE, so that is a moo question.

Well you kind of haven't answered any of my questions to be honest ^_^ but thanks for the information any kind of info is welcome lol.
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I care about aoe. I made an aoe build... 5 aoe skills layed down... it didnt work well lol. Now its a dot build. haha.
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I care about aoe. I made an aoe build... 5 aoe skills layed down... it didnt work well lol.Now its a dot build. haha.

tenor.gif?itemid=4494598
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Xedwyn
    Xedwyn
    PvE wise, Magicka Templar, Magicka and Stamina Necromancer are the best DPS classes/specs currently. The other classes and specs are below in terms of maximum achievable DPS because they scale worse in trials, though it is worth mentioning that a Stamina Nightblade can still be worth running sometimes.
    Generally, if you play other classes and specs (honourable mentions to Stamina Sorcerer and DK) your DPS will be significantly lower, but as always if you know what you are doing the gap is going to be less evident.
    Since you mentioned Magicka Sorcerer, it's dead. Move on.

Hope this helps
    in-game trial carry services for gold