The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Thank you ZOS for all the fun... While it lasted.

Vietfox
Vietfox
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I'll gladly play ESO again once you fix your game.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QDcIDrexIdY
Edited by Vietfox on September 20, 2019 11:23AM
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait what needs to be fixed? Your gameplay seems good.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was trying to die?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wait what needs to be fixed? Your gameplay seems good.

Servers need to get fixed. Too much lag right now.
  • mongoLC
    mongoLC
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like you had a lot of fun playing your nightblade and got some good kills.

Probably should nerf sorcs.

Take care.
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL, you call that lag?
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    LOL, you call that lag?

No i'm not calling that lag. That's a video about when i had fun because i had no lag.
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vietfox wrote: »
    LOL, you call that lag?

No i'm not calling that lag. That's a video about when i had fun because i had no lag.

Ah, in that case I understand your point.
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • Dominion_Nightblade
    I just raged quit cyrodiil because of lag. Hopefully I stay mad enough to never come back. Or at least take another six month break again. This game is a curse.
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just raged quit cyrodiil because of lag. Hopefully I stay mad enough to never come back. Or at least take another six month break again. This game is a curse.

See you in a few hours.
  • Dominion_Nightblade
    ChunkyCat wrote: »

See you in a few hours.

The earliest you will see me is late night after all the zerglings log off. Lol, silly me, you wont see me then zergling.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

With this thread being more of a quitting thread, we're going to go ahead and close it down. For further posts be sure to stay constructive with the Forum Rules in mind to avoid thread derailment.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.