Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Would anyone be interested in me making a class trailer for each class?

Ultiscrub Gaming
I have a Night Blade and Templar trailer ideas i plan on making when i get back to Eso in November. It would be game play in 1st and 3rd person with all of the HUD disabled. Showcasing the main idea for each respective class. I would do a lot of editing of the gameplay from my Ps4 on my computer. Stuff like extra lighting for abilities that should be bright and beautiful like Dawnbreaker and more brilliant deep red colors for skills like Mark target or incap.

I would like to hear what the community has to say about this and possibly the developers. Im not really interested in making any money just more so trying to keep the people as hyped as possible about this amazing game.

I have played Eso sense 1.6 and it’s simply my favorite game of all time. I feel really passionate about it and just want to make a beautiful video.

Best Answer

• Czekoludek
    Czekoludek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go for it, we need quality stuff around this game :)
    Answer ✓
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do it. More content creators is not a bad thing.
  • Gahmerdohn
    Gahmerdohn
    ✭✭✭
    It would be a great thing !!!! ESO need more content than build videos only!

• Eirinin
    Eirinin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do it!
  • Eldartar
    Eldartar
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think that is an Excellent idea @Ultiscrub Gaming ...... You have to do this. They would be a great reference point for new players, to showcase each class/play style and interesting for the already established player base.
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO is amazing game, but it needs trailers like this one:
    https://youtu.be/-68bXPgH9Dk
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Ultiscrub Gaming
    Mayrael wrote: »

I wont be making any trailers like that. I will only be using in game footage with all of my HUD off for the recording.
  • Ultiscrub Gaming
    For everyone that commented on this post, expect a video with more details hopefully by the end of the week. It will be a face cam because im still out of country but I can’t wait to discuss this and some of my other ideas as well.
  • Miswar
    Miswar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will need to do 2 videos.. 1 for magica classes and 1 for stamina. There is no such thing as class diffrence left in the game. All classes are just same crap they have created with recent ideas. Sad but true... have fun though. Idea itself is definately ok.
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »

The Warhammer Total War and WhTW2 trailers were better. Also the Cinimatic Trailers for ESO. Those are damn good.
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ix8qTZr.png
    FPzaP0l.png
    vFcvJbL.png
    amGaDVq.png
    vU08bHK.png
    RAXRI9K.png
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • Runkorko
    Runkorko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont be that : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JizzeERcZjg guy.
    Leave DK alone, ITS DEAD!!!
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Saucy_Jack wrote: »
    ix8qTZr.png
    FPzaP0l.png
    vFcvJbL.png
    amGaDVq.png
    vU08bHK.png
    RAXRI9K.png