Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Buff stamblade

• Paramundo
    Paramundo
    Or Major Fracture could depent on critical hits: "Applies Major Fracture for 10 Seconds whenever you deal critical with this attack".
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paramundo wrote: »
    Or Major Fracture could depent on critical hits: "Applies Major Fracture for 10 Seconds whenever you deal critical with this attack".
    Yeah I agree with that it goes towards class identity as well 👍
    Edited by Deathlord92 on September 13, 2019 11:28AM
  • OG_Kaveman
    OG_Kaveman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The major fracture ought to only last for like 3 seconds, if that.
  • Royalthought
    Royalthought
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OG_Kaveman wrote: »
    Xvorg wrote: »
    ~snip~
    If you felt the class skills weren't worth using, why attempt an argument vs people asking for those abilities to be improved? Your own video counters your argument.

Because their passives to deal burst damage out of stealth is 2nd to none. Not to mention on Nightblade they can wombo combo most specs due to those passives.

I actually don't hate on any class. I'm actually in the process deciding to main my Nightblades. Because of how their stealth counter DoTs.

And the reason why I main those abilities on my Stamblade is not because Nightblade abilities are underpowered. But because those abilities are well known to be overpowered. Even more so with Nightblade passives to burst damage out of stealth.

Nightblade class skill does comparably more busrt damage, than most other class skills. Which in PvP your enemy can't deal damage to you if they die quickly. So again Nightblade is not weak. Dizzying Swing and Onslaught are the ones that overshadow all abilities in the game. No magicka ability can even come close.

As a multi classer both magicka and stamspecs except for Necromancer. I can honestly say this, and could provide more videos. But than again yall will just make every irrelevant excuse in the book. To try to discredit those videos. So I won't even. I'll just continue to ship my videos to those who actually matter ZeniMax Studios. If yall want to get anywhere with more nerf buff threads I suggest you all do the same to counter me. Because unlike you guys I aim to provide proof to back up my statements.

Again who you think ZOS is going to listen to more.

A.) People with videos supporting their claims.

or

B.) A bunch of people who just complain without any supporting evidence.

Good Day to you all!
    I tell you who zos won’t believe a kid and sorry but that’s who you are coming across right now I left school 8 years ago lmao 😂

I left school 20 years ago and I think that has nothing to do with the thread

on the other hand, ZoS already said NBs can't have 2 sources of Major Fracture...

In any case NMG looks like a very good set for NBs right now.
    NMG is good but I prefer spriggan because I like fat resource pools. But I do switch between spriggan and NMG a lot.

For some reason, I don't like Spriggan as I like Spinner's. Maybe it is because that stam lacks reliable source of healing, so any point into wpn dmg counts to your vigor/rally ticks, hence, NMG overall seems like a better option imho (each DoT crit tick counts).

Regarding SA, I don't like how the debuff is delivered, it encourages ganking too much. Ganking per se is a strong mechanic and I don't see why it should be any stronger.

It would be much better if SA decreased the armor in 1K up to 3 times (3K total) without any condition

How does surprise having major fracture encourage ganking "per se."

DK has an AoE spammable that has it and applies a DoT.

Warden has it in an AoE burst.

Yet its illegal for nightblades to have it on a single target skill because..... ganking?

did you forget that Surprise Attacks major fracture lasted for 18 seconds? Noxious Breath is only 10 and Subterranean Assault is only 6 seconds, with a 3 second delay.

How long does it last now? When you say "Only," imagine not having it at all... yea.

Did you forget that those two abilities can apply it to an entire group? (Not to mention 2-4 times the range)

When did it become official that AoE should be equal to or better than single target abilities? Is it illegal for single target abilities to have an advantage?

Edited by Royalthought on September 13, 2019 12:39PM
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OG_Kaveman wrote: »
    ~snip~
    If you felt the class skills weren't worth using, why attempt an argument vs people asking for those abilities to be improved? Your own video counters your argument.

Because their passives to deal burst damage out of stealth is 2nd to none. Not to mention on Nightblade they can wombo combo most specs due to those passives.

I actually don't hate on any class. I'm actually in the process deciding to main my Nightblades. Because of how their stealth counter DoTs.

And the reason why I main those abilities on my Stamblade is not because Nightblade abilities are underpowered. But because those abilities are well known to be overpowered. Even more so with Nightblade passives to burst damage out of stealth.

Nightblade class skill does comparably more busrt damage, than most other class skills. Which in PvP your enemy can't deal damage to you if they die quickly. So again Nightblade is not weak. Dizzying Swing and Onslaught are the ones that overshadow all abilities in the game. No magicka ability can even come close.

As a multi classer both magicka and stamspecs except for Necromancer. I can honestly say this, and could provide more videos. But than again yall will just make every irrelevant excuse in the book. To try to discredit those videos. So I won't even. I'll just continue to ship my videos to those who actually matter ZeniMax Studios. If yall want to get anywhere with more nerf buff threads I suggest you all do the same to counter me. Because unlike you guys I aim to provide proof to back up my statements.

Again who you think ZOS is going to listen to more.

A.) People with videos supporting their claims.

or

B.) A bunch of people who just complain without any supporting evidence.

Good Day to you all!
    I tell you who zos won’t believe a kid and sorry but that’s who you are coming across right now I left school 8 years ago lmao 😂

I left school 20 years ago and I think that has nothing to do with the thread

on the other hand, ZoS already said NBs can't have 2 sources of Major Fracture...

In any case NMG looks like a very good set for NBs right now.
    NMG is good but I prefer spriggan because I like fat resource pools. But I do switch between spriggan and NMG a lot.

For some reason, I don't like Spriggan as I like Spinner's. Maybe it is because that stam lacks reliable source of healing, so any point into wpn dmg counts to your vigor/rally ticks, hence, NMG overall seems like a better option imho (each DoT crit tick counts).

Regarding SA, I don't like how the debuff is delivered, it encourages ganking too much. Ganking per se is a strong mechanic and I don't see why it should be any stronger.

It would be much better if SA decreased the armor in 1K up to 3 times (3K total) without any condition

How does surprise having major fracture encourage ganking "per se."

DK has an AoE spammable that has it and applies a DoT.

Warden has it in an AoE burst.

Yet its illegal for nightblades to have it on a single target skill because..... ganking?

did you forget that Surprise Attacks major fracture lasted for 18 seconds? Noxious Breath is only 10 and Subterranean Assault is only 6 seconds, with a 3 second delay.

How long does it last now? When you say "Only," imagine not having it at all... yea.

Did you forget that those two abilities can apply it to an entire group? (Not to mention 2-4 times the range)

When did it become official that AoE should be equal to or better than single target abilities? Is it illegal for single target abilities to have an advantage?
    Literally only reason I want major fracture back on surprise attack is so I can kill those horrible tanky dk builds lmao. Before nb nerfs there wasn’t a build I couldn’t handle now it’s just horrible endless 1v1 into 1 of us gives up 😂
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think part of the problem with certain classes is the dev’s approach to the skill audit.

Instead of doing class abilities and passives at the same time they decided to do them at different times and it’s created issues:

Magblade OP in PvE with funnel health so the ability was nerfed into uselessness. Stamblade ganking was strong so they nerfed incap and surprise attack instead of playing with the passive that helps ganking.

I feel like the art of NB is how do I get all the passives I need and use the least amount of NB abilities possible.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • evoniee
    evoniee
    ✭✭✭✭
    Szende wrote: »
    Personally i feel Incap better than Onslaught.
    Supriese attack better than Dizzy swing.

Supriese attack can be builded in combos far more easily. Incap dmg bonus is shorter but stronger usually. And can use it far more often. (if you use bloodspawn, almost "spam" it.)

busted, the fact that nasty ganker mostly run dizzy + onslaught + executioner.
    because what? those skill are no brainer and nb skills are gutted.

TBF, shadowy disguise deserve a nerf, a cast fatigue for 6 sec
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    evoniee wrote: »
    Szende wrote: »
    Personally i feel Incap better than Onslaught.
    Supriese attack better than Dizzy swing.

Supriese attack can be builded in combos far more easily. Incap dmg bonus is shorter but stronger usually. And can use it far more often. (if you use bloodspawn, almost "spam" it.)

busted, the fact that nasty ganker mostly run dizzy + onslaught + executioner.
    because what? those skill are no brainer and nb skills are gutted.

TBF, shadowy disguise deserve a nerf, a cast fatigue for 6 sec
    Or rather then you desperately trying to ruin a class how about using detect pots aoes camo hunter and of course l2p.
    Edited by Deathlord92 on September 14, 2019 9:26AM
  • Maryal
    Maryal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like the stun put back on ambush. If the issue problematic because of pvp, then there is a simple solution: code in a rule set that makes the stun effective only against non-players (NPCs/mobs). It has been very frustrating pve'ing (melee DW) against 'more challenging' mobs -- as soon as you strike them many of the 'more mobile mobs' actually move toward you and stop moving only when they occupy the same space as you (they literally move right on top of you). When their 'hit box' overlaps yours, you can't target them.