Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Holy loading screens.

HalvarIronfist
HalvarIronfist
✭✭✭✭
I've had 3 infinite loading screens in 2 hours, all of which forcing me to exit the game and relaunch. Didn't have the problem this morning, or at all before this. So.. yay. Moved from not being able to play previously due to crashes in cyro, or BGs, now I can't even change zones without having to exit and relaunch the game. What gives?
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS gives :/
    Edited by Morgul667 on September 11, 2019 11:05PM
  • Rain_Greyraven
    Rain_Greyraven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I'm cheesed...... my ps4 has a rocking 3G wi-fi connection 400Kbps Down 200Kbps up, and I keep getting these infinite loading screens.

What the hell ZoS?
    Edited by Rain_Greyraven on September 11, 2019 11:38PM
    "Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.”

― Robert E. Howard

So you want to be a game developer? Here is the best way to go about it.
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What platform you’re talking about would be helpful
    I've had 3 infinite loading screens in 2 hours, all of which forcing me to exit the game and relaunch. Didn't have the problem this morning, or at all before this. So.. yay. Moved from not being able to play previously due to crashes in cyro, or BGs, now I can't even change zones without having to exit and relaunch the game. What gives?

Pc na
  • chris25602
    chris25602
    ✭✭✭
    yeah last night in cyro (pc na) was rough I was getting a loading screen every other minute it seems like they are attempting to combat the frozen world d/c bug and just throwing up a loading screen.
  • HalvarIronfist
    HalvarIronfist
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC NA here,

I have decent internet, and a high end pc. First time in roughly 1600 hours (according to steam) I've ever encountered infinite loads on PC. Crashes and disconnects are one thing, but I've never seen these before.
    chris25602 wrote: »
    yeah last night in cyro (pc na) was rough I was getting a loading screen every other minute it seems like they are attempting to combat the frozen world d/c bug and just throwing up a loading screen.

I'm going to assume you're talking about the CP campaign. If so, I wouldn't even touch it. The performance is just awful, beyond that I don't like CP PVP.
  • Chicharron
    Chicharron
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How can you have 3 INFINITE loading screens in 2 hours?
    Edited by Chicharron on September 12, 2019 1:27AM
  • HalvarIronfist
    HalvarIronfist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chicharron wrote: »

Step 1. Figure out it's an infinite loading screen.

Step 2. Close game with Alt + F4

Step 3. Relaunch game

Step 4. ???

Step 5. Profit
  • SeaWoodStage
    SeaWoodStage
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox EU here, and I've got to admit, it is an issue. I love that they're trying to tempt new players, because I personally think the more the merrier when it comes to an MMORPG. But clearly the current servers cant't quite handle it. I've frozen a couple of times now, luckily not in combat. But suppose I was in combat? I don't want to fire off an awesome buff when I'm fighting a mini-boss, only to freeze. And when I come back, die. (OKay, that did happen to me once).
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Normally loading screens were fast for me but for the last few days they are slow.
    Idk why
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Upgrading horse training on the 7 alts I have yet to finish, usually takes me a tiny bit over 2 min per - if they are pre-parked at a Stable... but today was 35min+. Painful.

S.
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Been having issues all week but tonight takes the cake. Multiple eternal loading screens, multiple freezes in loading, at least one drop to home screen on the PS4. Ive been separated from my group for the last 45 minutes trying to reach them as I deal with *** loading screen after loading screen.

There is no good excuse for why a 5 year old game is in this state.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • Chicharron
    Chicharron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicharron wrote: »

Step 1. Figure out it's an infinite loading screen.

Step 2. Close game with Alt + F4

Step 3. Relaunch game

Step 4. ???

Step 5. Profit

interesting, my longest loading screen I've had was 7 minutes, more or less.
  • Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I usually get the blue screen of death (PS4). At this very moment, I guarantee you someone is being kicked from ESO.
      Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
      New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
      AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
      AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
      FOR THE QUEEN!
      PS4/NA
    • SweepsAllClowns
      SweepsAllClowns
      ✭✭✭✭
      Morgul667 wrote: »
      ZOS gives :/

Exactly so, few infinite loading screens aren't any problems for Zenimax, players can simply waste their time by restarting the game endlessly, it's players' job as the customers to find the solutions to be able to play. Today is the 6 months, HALF YEAR, celebration day of my completely stuck Xbox EU account, zero successful log ins since Wrathstone arrived. Zenimax did exactly what they have been hyping about, they sure killed my game with Wrathstone! I bet this isn't even a slightest problem for Zenimax either, there's always enough players coming so why bother with one long time player, I consider myself the lowest tier garbage customer.

I'm looking into hyping up this special day by playing Borderlands 3 in few hours...soon...
    • mustangmorgan31
      mustangmorgan31
      ✭✭✭✭
      I have been having the same problem. Horrible loading screens the past few days causing me to completely exit the game and re-open from the launcher.