Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[NEW] (Videos) Dracarys - Where the Flames Converge - Waking Flame Patch

• Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    First video of Elsweyr is here :)
    Hope you have been enjoying this patch as much as us. Had some good fights with different guilds that we would like to share. Plenty more vids coming up!

https://youtu.be/CEhpue6SIxI
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's always really nice to fight guilds away from their faction. Here's a fun fight around bleakers 14 vs 20 over the course of about 20m. I've tried to speed up parts where possible so as to have an uncut clip. Hope you enjoy.

https://youtu.be/9_W_3WmHOFI
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice video and thank you for dealing with Omni at Bleaks. They love attacking Bleaks/Chal for some reason. Also, I really enjoyed the red and gold dyes on your armors.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ahtu wrote: »
    Nice video and thank you for dealing with Omni at Bleaks. They love attacking Bleaks/Chal for some reason. Also, I really enjoyed the red and gold dyes on your armors.

Any time and thanks :)
    @Solar_Breeze
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I heard Drac was a bunch of former 1vXers who went in for group play and are all great players etc etc.

However I had to put half them fools on ignore as they spent hour after hour whining about some fool giving away all their Lil builds. I GET it. I even agree with it; but it went on for over an hour or two lol.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I heard Drac was a bunch of former 1vXers who went in for group play and are all great players etc etc.

However I had to put half them fools on ignore as they spent hour after hour whining about some fool giving away all their Lil builds. I GET it. I even agree with it; but it went on for over an hour or two lol.

Not everyone in guild used to/currently 1vXs. Many did/do as well as surfing/smallscale/bgs.
    Also no one whined about builds being released. There was a conversation correcting the facts about a poor imitation of some of our builds being passed off as someone elses but you're welcome to add anyone to ignore :)

Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on June 25, 2019 8:16PM
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We heard that the building practices inside keeps had been updated to prevent regular roof collapse so we had to go check out Glademist and Faregyl to see if they are up to code.

Unfortunately DC and AD don't share our love for keep inspections and it got a little hostile...

(p.s. the cuts in the Fare keep fight were due to video corruption nothing major happened during the sections which got corrupted though - death count top right of screen :) )

https://youtu.be/tvRibqZPusc
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We were really glad to see Homicide joining the CP 30 day campaign,
    Put together a few highlights from our first night's fun vs them.
    More Scalebreaker patch content on the way.

Enjoy.
    https://youtu.be/j8bgto2hu0k
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on September 9, 2019 9:08PM
    @Solar_Breeze
  • EmEm_Oh
    EmEm_Oh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great stuff. You venture into noncp Cyro?
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    EmEm_Oh wrote: »

Not often. On NA compared to EU non cp isn't really populated enough and doesn't have enough enemy guilds to fight for our liking.
    @Solar_Breeze
  • DracoKaiser
    DracoKaiser
    ✭✭✭✭
    EmEm_Oh wrote: »

Not often. On NA compared to EU non cp isn't really populated enough and doesn't have enough enemy guilds to fight for our liking.

Tasting is about studying! 😁😉
    Gildenchef von Draco Imperia
    PvP-Raidleader
  • Kagukan
    Kagukan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We were really glad to see Homicide joining the CP 30 day campaign,
    Put together a few highlights from our first night's fun vs them.
    More Scalebreaker patch content on the way.

Enjoy.
    https://youtu.be/j8bgto2hu0k

Cool video. Interesting hearing the calls. Nice adding the wipe at the end also. Homicide has been a good addition to the 30 day CP campaign.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Awesome vid as always guys .

Homicide has been a good subtraction from the 30 day non cp campaign. TM was seriously considering switching factions for a campaign to not be on the same side on their big raid nights so we could fight them ourselves.

I kind of wish you had a player counter on your screen so we could see how many you were fighting , I know they would top 50+ on Bahlokdaan with their raids (which was entirely too much for that campaign).
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Awesome vid as always guys .

Homicide has been a good subtraction from the 30 day non cp campaign. TM was seriously considering switching factions for a campaign to not be on the same side on their big raid nights so we could fight them ourselves.

I kind of wish you had a player counter on your screen so we could see how many you were fighting , I know they would top 50+ on Bahlokdaan with their raids (which was entirely too much for that campaign).

Thanks for the support :)
    The reason I don't run miats for player count is because it's very unreliable in the numbers it gives for both your own faction and enemies.
    Homicide seemed to be running a couple of raids at least from what we saw when fighting they were splitting and hitting from different directions etc might have been a 3rd group or simply pugs but there were also 3 other AD guilds running that night of various sizes. Which leads me to doubt a 3rd group being big if there was one.
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on September 12, 2019 2:16PM
    @Solar_Breeze
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Not everyone in guild used to/currently 1vXs. Many did/do as well as surfing/smallscale/bgs.
    Also no one whined about builds being released. There was a conversation correcting the facts about a poor imitation of some of our builds being passed off as someone elses but you're welcome to add anyone to ignore :)

Nah...that lil disagreement in zone went on long enough to get the gist of it: Some dude left and gave all the lil Drac builds to a VERY popular streamer who slapped them on his website to the chagrin of more than one Drac-guild-dude. Lol.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Nah...that lil disagreement in zone went on long enough to get the gist of it: Some dude left and gave all the lil Drac builds to a VERY popular streamer who slapped them on his website to the chagrin of more than one Drac-guild-dude. Lol.

I've said what the situation was :) hope you enjoy our new content ^^
    @Solar_Breeze
  • JumpmanLane
    JumpmanLane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I've said what the situation was :) hope you enjoy our new content ^^

I unno all the deets. Wasn’t my business, still isn’t my business. I’m really just yapping about how crappy it was to air ANYTHING out in ZONE. Most folks didn’t know what they were on about. Most folks “munched popcorn” for a bit then we’re like “GEEZE we don’t care!”.

As for the content, I MIGHT watch that stuff, but unless y’all tbag a bunch of folks I don’t like, might not be my cup of tea...
    Edited by JumpmanLane on September 13, 2019 11:55PM
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    For our second video of the patch we wanted to highlight a cool fight between Roe and Nikel
    Thanks to Fantasia for the fun and also Xai for the PoV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKXT0Hs8L5o
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on September 15, 2019 5:22AM
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great fight on both sides
  • Delsskia
    Delsskia
    ✭✭✭✭
    That tower fight was a good time. We spent a lot of the time trying to draw y'all outside though so we could maneuver around the lock downs and fears. The crashes definitely hurt us at the end there, but Fantasia always looks forward to our fights with Drac. Always lots of fun. BTW, were y'all recording that long open field fight last Saturday? Super fun fight. So much back and forth. I wasn't paying attention to the clock, but it seemed like about 30 minutes of awesome fighting on both sides. Loved it.
    NA-PC
    Fantasia
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Delsskia wrote: »
    That tower fight was a good time. We spent a lot of the time trying to draw y'all outside though so we could maneuver around the lock downs and fears. The crashes definitely hurt us at the end there, but Fantasia always looks forward to our fights with Drac. Always lots of fun. BTW, were y'all recording that long open field fight last Saturday? Super fun fight. So much back and forth. I wasn't paying attention to the clock, but it seemed like about 30 minutes of awesome fighting on both sides. Loved it.

I have some of it I think yeh it was over 20m of shadowplay so felt like a decent time fighting. You guys should record some too would be nice to see from your side some of the fights.
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Delsskia
    Delsskia
    ✭✭✭✭
    I agree. The folks who normally record our fights have had some rl stuff happening lately and haven't been in raid. I'll bring it up on Wed when we're all online together. Hopefully we can get some other folks capturing some vids.
    NA-PC
    Fantasia
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. The folks who normally record our fights have had some rl stuff happening lately and haven't been in raid. I'll bring it up on Wed when we're all online together. Hopefully we can get some other folks capturing some vids.

Nice :) meanwhile we will be uploading videos for at least the next couple of weeks XD depends how much time I get to put them together. Trying to do some multi pov's
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Delsskia
    Delsskia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Look forward to it. The vids are almost as much fun as the fights. :-)
    NA-PC
    Fantasia
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey D 🥂 I'd be happy to do some filming for you, but I'm afraid I would be of no asset for pvp purposes.. now, if you would like tours of some of the lovely native castles, keeps, and forts of Cyrodiil ... I'm your girl 😉
    Edited by Delphinia on September 18, 2019 3:46PM
  • Delsskia
    Delsskia
    ✭✭✭✭
    You're my shero Delphi. Much love to you, Rhone and your son.
    NA-PC
    Fantasia
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/Zz8bfG6S4lQ

Some recent fights against other organised guilds from the past few weeks.
    Would be really nice to see more guilds playing. We'd love to have more of such kind of fights.
    Special thanks to Demo for providing his PoV at Alessia Mine too! :)
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Delsskia
    Delsskia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good times. Looking forward to some fun fights with y'all tonight. B)
    NA-PC
    Fantasia
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/NgyBL5Pm11U

We found Nikel under attack by AD and decided to investigate the scene. Also features a little bit of Faregyl farm.
    Enjoy :D
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on September 30, 2019 2:44PM
    @Solar_Breeze
  • silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭
    If u love zerg play - then thats great!^^
    PC/EU
    Loveknight - HybridDK (4*), Stahlstrahlenreiter - StamDen, Azgul Grahl Bashrugk - HybridSorc (5*), Tínúvíél - StamCro, Thógard - StamPlar