The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Do you use banker and/or merchant assistant(s)?

• mateosalvaje
    mateosalvaje
    ✭✭✭✭
    Both
    It took me so long to decide to save up for them that by the time I had enough, I got KITTIES. SOOOO CUUUUUUTE!!! They are real handy, and being able to drag them along really helps organize home coffers and chests if you horde things like I do. Mobile bank access is great for those times you unexpectedly realize you need a stack of soul gems or repair kits you've stashed away, and being able to quickly sell all the trash pots and ornate gear from dungeons and trials is a great way to keep space open for things you may want or need later. One of the best investments I've made in ESO 😊
    I've been wrong before, and I'll be wrong again.
  • Eeri_Ravencaw
    Eeri_Ravencaw
    ✭✭✭
    The banker and the merchant are good in a pinch when I need to clear my inventory in the wild. I also use the fence for less than five loots when I can't be bother with a load screen to the refuge. They are all good conveniences that save you time so you can spend more time on the things you enjoy. I must say they are definitely worth the crowns.