Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What do you do during scheduled maintenance?

• MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have heard of this strange land called 'outside' that people are often going to... might take a peek at it. i hear the graphics are way higher than 4k
    Can't believe you had several troll answers but not "sleep."
    Edited by MasterSpatula on September 11, 2019 6:57PM
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    same thing i do when maintenance is over, lately; something else.
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Troll the forums for something fun to do
    My job since I'm at work when these things happen.

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2220+
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NO AND NO AND NO!!!!!!
    Play other games.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have heard of this strange land called 'outside' that people are often going to... might take a peek at it. i hear the graphics are way higher than 4k
    usually i am at work at maint. times.

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• AndyMac
    AndyMac
    ✭✭✭✭
    It happens in the evening here in Australia - I go do something just as fun irl
    Andymac - Magicka DK - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bam_Bam wrote: »
    Went to Italy and got engaged...

Awesome! Well, assuming you meant to go to Italy and meant to get engaged... :D
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Ardaghion
    Ardaghion
    ✭✭✭
    For me the maintenance has already started before I get up but might be done before I leave for work. I don't have time to play most mornings but my partner, who telecommutes, goes in and takes care of horses, daily rewards and research scrolls for me. On maintenance days she has to delay these tasks but it's still pretty early when the maintenance is over.
  • old_scopie1945
    old_scopie1945
    ✭✭✭✭
    World of Warships
  • storm105
    storm105
    ✭✭✭
    NO AND NO AND NO!!!!!!
    It pretty much always happens when I am asleep
  • SeaWoodStage
    SeaWoodStage
    ✭✭✭
    I've taken to looking up when a maintenance is planned. Today I had every intention of weeding the garden, but it was raining, so I took that as a reason that I should play Viva Pinata on the old 360. It was really fun, too!
  • daemondamian
    daemondamian
    ✭✭✭
    NO AND NO AND NO!!!!!!
    Either, eat, watch a show, play Overlord or continue downloading mods for my first play through of Skyrim (I have about 140 left to maybe download mostly, animation, audio, textures and graphics 😲).

Then I can move onto playing all the other games in my 'to play' list like Witcher 3, Dark Souls 2 & 3 and Fallout etc in the few evening hours that I can't play TESO 😳😅
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I vape and work on music