The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Spirit Mender not proccing troll king!

Voice_of_Chronicles
Hey ZoS, hey folks,

just wanting to report something I noticed. Been playing a necromancer for a couple of days now and what struck me was that my spirit mender doesn't seem to trigger troll king, neither for me, nor my party members. Pls look into this and fix if it wasn't intended.

Yours, sincerely..
Edited by Voice_of_Chronicles on September 9, 2019 6:43PM
  • Voice_of_Chronicles
    Moreover the healing I put out using Spirit Mender doesn't show up as healing done in my PvP meter add-on...maybe it's not actually calculated as a heal.^^
  • OG_Kaveman
    OG_Kaveman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the heal comes from the pet and pets cant proc sets. see the skeletal arcanist and blastbones not procing elemental succession. or the bear on a warden not proccing tzogvins.
    Edited by OG_Kaveman on September 11, 2019 9:27PM
  • HankTwo
    HankTwo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OG_Kaveman wrote: »
    the heal comes from the pet and pets cant proc sets. see the skeletal arcanist and blastbones not procing elemental succession. or the bear on a warden not proccing tzogvins.

This. But its still kinda sad... :/

Before I realized this, I tried to create a PvP stamcro with trollking and gryphons ferocity. But neither could I proc trollking on my allies with the mender nor could I proc gryphon on myself with the skeletal archer (or blastbones). Still not sure what to do with him now...
    PC EU
    Stam DK, Magden, Magplar, Stamcro, Hybrid Sorc, Magblade & Mag DK