Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cyrodiil Keep for a House

Tendoshii
Tendoshii
✭✭✭
Is there a reason why we don’t have a Cyrodiil Keep type house? Give us something like one of the home keeps (Rayles, Warden, etc) located Cyrodiil adjacent. The model is already there. Release it for Midyear Mayhem or any other PvP type event for easy exposure and thematic marketing.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on May 15, 2023 6:17PM
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would absolutely buy a Cyrodiil home keep house. Maybe tweak it just a bit, give it some nice alliance flags and whatnot. I'd park a banker and merchant on the back-left of the inner keep and feel at home.
  • Lejonet1991
    Lejonet1991
    ✭✭
    i support this, please give us a Cyrodiil home keep as a home to furnish, ive loong wanted this as home, like faragut or kingscrest keeps, please ZOS
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd really like something like that! Dragonclaw for me! :smile: Not sure if they could make it work with the maps though; if we could port to it without having to travel to Cyrodiil, and what would happen when we exited the house... but if they could make it work, it'd be awesome.
  • vinnyml
    vinnyml
    ✭✭✭
    This would be awesome. I can't tell you how many times I've been killed daydreaming in a keep about how I would decorate it. I mean it's like 3-4, tops. So I guess I could. But still, a keep as a home would be awesome.
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm interested in one of the smaller outposts as a home. (Sejanus, Nikel, Bleaker's)
    PC NA
  • Supreme_Atromancer
    Supreme_Atromancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fort Pale Pass from Oblivion would make an absolutely awesome Cyrodiil home.

Just north of Dragonclaw, nicely segregated, but with an entrance gate that allowed access into Cyrodiil.

If it had another exit into a future Whiterun/Falkreath zone, it would be an absolute must-have.
    Edited by Supreme_Atromancer on May 15, 2023 3:50AM
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you look up and past the giant alliance gates at your home bases you'll see houses and keeps. They're just background decoration but I think they'd make great houses. They're just beyond the gates so they're not in the warzone proper but they have great views of the home bases and I'd think the lands beyond.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

We have closed this topic as it was originally created in September 2019. In many cases, it's better to create a new thread on a topic that you want to discuss as opposed to bumping one that is rather old.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.