The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

How to Combine Indrik Feathers as Collection Fragments?

FlopsyPrince
FlopsyPrince
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
The system instructions say to select "combine" but that is not an option on the PS4 interface.

I have all 4 feathers for the base Indrik mount (with no base mount in my collections since the last one was upgraded). How do I combine them?
PC
PS4/PS5
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you "click" on one to select it, then "use" it? I seem to recall having to do that on PC when I bought the 4th feather. Don't know how PS4 interface works, though.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »
    Can you "click" on one to select it, then "use" it? I seem to recall having to do that on PC when I bought the 4th feather. Don't know how PS4 interface works, though.

I had overlooked that on the first feather. I had checked all the others, but seem to have not checked that one. Thanks!
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    When I go to Collections > Fragments and select Nascent Indrik, I can see all four feathers and have the option to Combine them using the A button (X on PS4). I can see the Combine option no matter which feather I am currently viewing.

Can you provide a screenshot/photo of your Collections > Fragments > Nascent Indrik menu? If it does not say Combine when you are highlighting a feather, then the system might think you don’t have all four.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Select one of the items and press the button assigned to "Use/Combine".

FYI: If you have already a nascent indrik, the system won't allow you to combine other 4 feathers.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I can't check it now, since I combined them, but an option to combine them came up on the first item after I checked it again in response to this post. I tried that several times on the other feathers for certain. I didn't recheck that it had changed fro the other feathers at the time though.

Perhaps it just took some time for the interface to update after purchasing the 4th feather? Maybe that is why I didn't get the option to combine them even though I went in and out of that part of the interface (on the PS4) several times?
    PC
    PS4/PS5