The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Some Dungeon Boss don't drop any set items

WiseSky
WiseSky
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I been trying to farm a set piece and since I was tanking I got into the dungeon I wanted right after I finished the last one.

Then I realized some bosses don't drop any set items at all.

Is that a bug or I am doing the dungeons to often to quickly?
Immersive Quests Addon
Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
List of Immersion Addons
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It depends on the dungeon. If you're in a public dungeon, there will be a loot timer. If you kill too many in a row you will not get loot for a bit. I think there is a 5 minute timer that starts when you loot the first one then another 5 minute timer on the second one. I may be off a bit and it may vary from dungeon to dungeon.

If you're talking about a group dungeon, some named monsters will not count as bosses. Any boss that drops loot should drop loot on every run. Any named monster that doesn't drop set loot will never drop set loot (unless it's the same set loot that can drop randomly from any mob)