Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What do you do during scheduled maintenance?

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have heard of this strange land called 'outside' that people are often going to... might take a peek at it. i hear the graphics are way higher than 4k
    I work my day job. Maintainences almost always occur while I am at work.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Orjix
    Orjix
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have heard of this strange land called 'outside' that people are often going to... might take a peek at it. i hear the graphics are way higher than 4k
    work
  • Hazurko_RaShan
    Hazurko_RaShan
    ✭✭✭
    I havent finished watching Broadchurch on Netflix yet, maybe give that a go, yah. (or some other binge series)
    Sleep because some people have to go to work.

Not everyone stays up all day/night and wait for the ESO server maintenance to end.

wut? wut?
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sleep. Possibly get up and go to College, depending on how long the maintenance runs for.
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 1900+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1200+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It usually happens when I’m asleep or at work. Once during sick leave I had to play some mobile games during maintenance, and also because sitting at the computer was painful.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I catalogue my collection of used celebrity underwear.

Props to anyone who gets the reference without googling it.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are probably too young to have heard of this thing called "work" but it just so happens that ZOS's regular scheduled maintenance falls within what they call a "work day" for me.
    shades.gif

• CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sleep! Servers are back up by the time I wake up.
  • Ingenon
    Ingenon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NO AND NO AND NO!!!!!!
    Sleep followed by work, in my time zone, for folks like me who work during the day.
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait for the patch notes, then read them to my grandma via my Ouija board. Then grab a Whopper from Burger King.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Hazurko_RaShan
    Hazurko_RaShan
    ✭✭✭
    I havent finished watching Broadchurch on Netflix yet, maybe give that a go, yah. (or some other binge series)
    SirAndy wrote: »
    You are probably too young to have heard of this thing called "work" but it just so happens that ZOS's regular scheduled maintenance falls within what they call a "work day" for me.
    shades.gif

I'm retired
    Edited by Hazurko_RaShan on September 11, 2019 8:01AM
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm usually working (like I am now... err), which is extremely dull.
  • kreoko
    kreoko
    ✭✭
    Normally, I go to work.

But as today is my day off... I’ll play Destiny for a bit.

The only game I’m good at when it comes to PvP
    Laindir Direnni - Altmer MagSorc | NA Server
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It varies. Sometimes I'm at work, sometimes I'm busy with other things, sometimes I'm playing Guild Wars 2 (which is always online).

The annoying one is when I'm free in the morning while ESO is getting maintenance and then busy in the afternoon so I miss the entire day.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Fang_of_Lorkhaj
    Fang_of_Lorkhaj
    ✭✭✭✭
    Warframe
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Went to Italy and got engaged...
    Joined January 2014
    PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bam_Bam wrote: »

Grats!!
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Usually I'm working during maintenances.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cadbury wrote: »
    Bam_Bam wrote: »

Grats!!

Thank you :)
    Joined January 2014
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usually I'm working during maintenances.

Usually I'm doing the same. I work from home and if it's really quiet, I'll play a few games of Elder Scrolls: Legends (BRILLIANT game - if you haven't tried it you really must !)
    Joined January 2014
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • Ragged_Claw
    Ragged_Claw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    somewhat disagree
    I have a wa
    walk, a nice walk in the park.
    PC EU & NA
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Work but I've bought those ESO books (The Lore and The Land I think) for the next time they do it when I'm off. I have Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim (never played any) but I don't think a few hours every fortnight would do them justice.

Also, system maintenance is a good opportunity to communicate with my partner using words and sentences instead of nods and grunts.
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skyrim which I play along side eso anyways and occasionally bo4.
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    getting up and going to work.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    shades.gif
    I'm retired

Ok, so you probably forgot about this thing called "work" then ...
    biggrin.gif

• Kaunas
    Kaunas
    ✭✭✭
    Troll the forums for something fun to do
    I dont troll on forums, i just post my eso experiance every 200 hours and the new IC event (spoilers: im loving it as a total noob)
  • Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I've yet to have any maintenance coincide with my playtime. I can usually only play for a couple of hours 2-3 times a week and it's always after 7 pm PST.

There is always something else that you can do during maintenance time.
  • DTStormfox
    DTStormfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hear of these text-based objects that are in better graphics than 4k, studying for uni.
    Only responds to constructive replies/mentions

Immortal-Legends Guild Master
    Veteran PvP player

• Blinkin8r
    Blinkin8r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never attempted to play this game and been unable because of maintenance. Maybe add an option for working a job and having a normal sleep schedule.
    II Blinkin II
    Xbox 1 NA
    "A man without the sauce is lost, but the same man can become lost in the sauce."
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cry.