Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – September 26, 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/493609/ 

STUCK IN COMBAT

brittany7734
brittany7734
Soul Shriven
My character, Thais Faux, is stuck in combat in the Imperial City, I cannot kill the creatures I'm stuck in combat with and they cannot kill me creating this endless loop. Also, if the slight chance happens that I get a moment of being 'out of combat' with these creatures and try to use the /stuck command, I get booted to the Login screen. Please help. This should be fixed, I don't understand the point of the command if it doesn't work. I've tried porting to Cyrodil, I also just get booted to the Login screen.

Also, on an unrelated note, I've been in 3 groups killing patrolling bosses and have killed 3 different bosses and have not gotten any Imperial City event tickets. I know this is unrelated, but another aggravation that I probably won't get the Onyx Indrik mount because it seems like no matter which patrolling bosses we kill, somehow I'm not getting any of the event tickets. I got 2 tickets the very first time I tried to participate in the event several days ago when I was in a group that killed Amoncrul. Since then I've been in other groups that have killed Amoncrul, Lady Malygda, and The Screeching Matron, none of which have rendered event tickets. Am I not understanding how this event works or am I just being excluded? Again, really trying to participate in the event, but these things are preventing me.