STUCK in rocks at MB in IC cannot get out with STUCK command and no one can target to kill me

Coatmagic
Coatmagic
✭✭✭✭✭
@reaperslove Red Diamond cp camp on EU pls send help :(
i missed achiev as well and cannot do anything
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    got some people together to 'kill' me out
    but seriously ZoS very messed up situation that should not happen
    now i have to go back and do it all over again bleh
  • Starlight_Knight
    Starlight_Knight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ive seen loads of players and bosses / mobs stuck in the floor and walls during this event, you used to be able to get knocked through the wall and start exploring the negative side of the map but i think they fixed that bit, not quite fixed the countless areas of quicksand though, but grats for finding a way out, in the end.
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can also que for another campaign to port you out.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting stuck in terrain is really typical in games. It happens occasionally in every MMO I’ve ever played and most single player games as well. I’ve had cars stuck in walls, shooters stuck in crates, a hedgehog stuck in a cave entrance, and on and on.

When it happens in ESO in the open world you can port to any friend or guildmate to move. When it happens in a pvp instance you can use the /stuck or /unstuck command or queue for a different Cyrodil or IC instance. Yes it’s annoying, but it happens.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Coatmagic
    Coatmagic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    Getting stuck in terrain is really typical in games. It happens occasionally in every MMO I’ve ever played and most single player games as well. I’ve had cars stuck in walls, shooters stuck in crates, a hedgehog stuck in a cave entrance, and on and on.

When it happens in ESO in the open world you can port to any friend or guildmate to move. When it happens in a pvp instance you can use the /stuck or /unstuck command or queue for a different Cyrodil or IC instance. Yes it’s annoying, but it happens.

Just to answer a few things here: yes, I'm aware this happens in all games. the /stuck command took my gold and tossed me out of game did not unstick me. could not use any sort of travel due to being stuck in combat. had no choice but to be 'killed out of the situation'.

every other game i've played has a some kine of 'return home' button on character select for this sort of thing, but yeah i got
    ZoS'd

upside, was fighting again and the mob i was fighting got stuck where i had been, so back at ya! lol

meh.
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Try force closing the game, if you haven’t. Maybe it’ll put you at the wayshrine.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR