The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Mundus Stones... How to place them?

ZAD1ST
ZAD1ST
✭✭✭
Hello wise furnishers in the forums. I finally have a mundus stone to place in my home but when I place it, I wait for it to go green, place it and then come out of the housing editor and cannot activate it. I've tried every surface in my house, tried leaving it yellow not green, every angle I can think of. Is there a trick I'm missing or is this standard practice for one of the most expensive crown store items...?
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭
    OMG really?! I'm so silly. you can't activate one you already have! Every character I tried happened to already have the Atronach already :D... Instead of deleting this I'll leave it here in case anyone else asks the same question lol
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think everyone, really everyone which ever used mundus in any home fell into this trap at least ones :D
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It's happened to me. :D
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--