Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lost Treasure Not Working

MagicalLija
MagicalLija
✭✭✭✭✭
No survey maps or treasure locations are showing up on my map or compass, idk what's wrong with it
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put them all back into your bank and then back again into your inventory. Should fix it (until the next login).

Not sure if and when the addon author will fix the code.
    Also look at the comments on esoui's addon page, someone provided a unofficial fixed version that works.
    Edited by anitajoneb17_ESO on August 31, 2019 11:03AM
  • votan73
    votan73
    ✭✭✭
    check the latest version again.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me, I had to re-download the add-on. Also, after installing the add-on, open map (M) and go to filters and make sure that
    "Lost Treasure Maps" & "Lost Treasure Survey Maps" have "✓" mark & are enabled.
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I deleted the LostTreasure.lua file in \live\SavedVariables, then reloaded UI and that fixed it for me.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dojohoda wrote: »
    I deleted the LostTreasure.lua file in \live\SavedVariables, then reloaded UI and that fixed it for me.

Strike that! I doubled checked and found that the addon Map Pins by Holt is making the items appear on my map.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭
    The addon got updated officially and there was also another thread already which told the same + fix comments.