Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

This One needs help with 7th Character.

JusticeForJilarga
JusticeForJilarga
✭✭✭
This one is making another Character. So far this one has:
  1. Nightblade DPS (Duel Wield Focused)
  2. Templar Healer
  3. Warden Magicka
  4. Sorcerer Healer
  5. DragonKnight Tank
  6. Necromancer ????
  7. Templar DPS
  8. Nightblade DPS (Arrow Focused Ablies)

This one has a Character of every class. This one will need to choose a class already chosen before. This one needs advice on what class to choose and what purpose (that hasn't already been done before) for that character.

If it helps choose this one has already chosen the name.

M'aiq the Therapist.

Remember “Khajiit has Cares if you have Coin.”
Edited by JusticeForJilarga on September 10, 2019 11:47AM
Leader Of The Children Of Razum Dar Guild (Khajiit Guild) on All 6 MegaServers

Khajiit Quote Of The Day.
"These useless senche could only kill a rat if they fell upon it. From a great height."
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe Templar or sorceror DPS?
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka warden using nothing but animal-themed sets, so when you get attacked, summoned animals (or animal spirits) start appearing EVERYWHERE.

LOL. Might not be meta, but it's super fun.

Edited by SydneyGrey on September 4, 2019 1:34AM
  • JusticeForJilarga
    JusticeForJilarga
    ✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    Magicka warden using nothing but animal-themed sets, so when you get attacked, summoned animals (or animal spirits) start appearing EVERYWHERE.

This one likes the sound of your idea.

"These useless senche could only kill a rat if they fell upon it. From a great height."
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »

Ooh... that does sound rather sexshy...

I have always hated pets in the game, I do not like using them. But thinking about putting two full 5 piece sets on that proc a "pet" to attack the enemy, and having my own pets out to do the same... that could be hillarious... ooh, I wonder if one could be a warewolf and also have your pack wolves as well as pets and set procs. Very off meta but sounds like really good fun.

Which reminds me... I was on battlegrounds a short while back and we came up against a team entirely made up of Sorcs, they each cast 2 pets before engagement and literally not a single ranged based attack could get to them as 8 pets charged towards us blocking and absorbing our damage. I knew this was a thing, but I had never seen it done on mass to such good effect before. It was a sight to behold.
    Edited by Grianasteri on September 4, 2019 9:26AM
  • JusticeForJilarga
    JusticeForJilarga
    ✭✭✭
    This one might change the already existing Warden to a Magickaa character. After all, all of warden abilities are Magicka. Plus this one's warden is Daggerfall Covenant. Magicka is blue and so is the Daggerfall Covenant main colour. Coincidence? THIS ONE THINKS NOT!

• yRaven
    yRaven
    ✭✭✭✭
    You don't has a DPS Templar? What are you doing? Go make a DD MagPlar... NOW

There's nothing on it you cannot like. It have lights, it farts shiny explosions, it can mark chests better then any other class, it has the all mighty weapon given by God itself to his only child the JESUS BEAM, that's right the damn execute that can give 55K DPS alone and make you like ironman nuking Thanos, so go get it, bye
    Edited by yRaven on September 6, 2019 2:33PM
    Jack of all trades. Master of at least one.
    -
    Àrës - Magicka Dragonknight (EP)
    Persephónē - Magicka Warden (EP)
    Athēna - Magicka Templar (EP)
    Hādēs - Magicka Necromancer (EP)
    Hërmës - Runner Troll (EP)
  • JusticeForJilarga
    JusticeForJilarga
    ✭✭✭
    yRaven wrote: »
    You don't has a DPS Templar? What are you doing? Go make a DD MagPlar... NOW

There's nothing on it you cannot like. It have lights, it farts shiny explosions, it can mark chests better then any other class, it has the all mighty weapon given by God itself to his only child the JESUS BEAM, that's right the damn execute that can give 55K DPS alone and make you like ironman nuking Thanos, so go get it, bye

This one likes the sound of that. This one could be like IronKhajiit.

• Kraezy
    Kraezy
    ✭✭✭
    Why are you saying "this one" ?
  • yRaven
    yRaven
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kraezy wrote: »
    Why are you saying "this one" ?

Because he's a cute furry khajiit
    Edited by yRaven on September 9, 2019 9:59AM
    Jack of all trades. Master of at least one.
    -
    Àrës - Magicka Dragonknight (EP)
    Persephónē - Magicka Warden (EP)
    Athēna - Magicka Templar (EP)
    Hādēs - Magicka Necromancer (EP)
    Hërmës - Runner Troll (EP)
  • Kraezy
    Kraezy
    ✭✭✭
    I understand RP whilst playing the game but method acting outside of the game on a forum.
    Each to their own I guess...
  • Rykarch
    Rykarch
    ✭✭
    Magicka Templars, as mentioned before.
    I had to start leveling a fresh character after recent patches. It's fun and addictive!
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Based on the classes you already have and the name you’ve chosen, maybe a Magicka Warden healer.
  • JusticeForJilarga
    JusticeForJilarga
    ✭✭✭
    This One has made the character. This One has named it Narahni The Mender and it's a Templar DPS. This One already has a Magicka Warden.

• Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This One has made the character. This One has named it Narahni The Mender and it's a Templar DPS. This One already has a Magicka Warden.

Oh? You did not list so in your first post. Templars are fun! :)
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade thief. It's not just the thieving; extreme stealth allows you to move freely and quickly through delves, public dungeons, landscape with nodes and/or Cyrodiil as well.
    Edited by FrancisCrawford on September 9, 2019 3:45PM
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My personal favorites are stam sorcs and mDK's. Stam sorcs are super fun to play, and I do decently well in PvP with mine that is not a meta build by any stretch of the imagination. Prior to my love for my stam sorc, I mained a mDK and had a lot of fun with it in general PvE, questing, exploring, public dungeons etc. But since I prefer non meta builds (chasing gear seems like a job I do not want to have), stam sorc is better than mDK imo
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • JusticeForJilarga
    JusticeForJilarga
    ✭✭✭
    My personal favorites are stam sorcs and mDK's. Stam sorcs are super fun to play, and I do decently well in PvP with mine that is not a meta build by any stretch of the imagination. Prior to my love for my stam sorc, I mained a mDK and had a lot of fun with it in general PvE, questing, exploring, public dungeons etc. But since I prefer non meta builds (chasing gear seems like a job I do not want to have), stam sorc is better than mDK imo

This One is confused. How is Stam Sorc good when Sorc only has 1 Stam based ability.

• JusticeForJilarga
    JusticeForJilarga
    ✭✭✭
    Now this one is onto the 9th Character. Any ideas?