The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Which enemies give event tickets?

Danikat
Danikat
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Can anyone clarify which enemies in the Imperial City will give event tickets? The announcement says "Slaying a patrolling monster in the Imperial City streets or mini-boss within the Imperial City sewers".

I've killed numerous daedra in the city streets, including ones which were walking along the street (which I assume is what they mean by patrolling) and 3 enemies with boss health bars in the sewers, made sure to loot the bodies each time and I've got nothing except normal loot. Only the 2 event tickets I started with in the currency tab and no containers which could have tickets inside them.

Judging by the lack of other topics on the subject I assume it's something I'm doing wrong rather than a problem with the drops, so if anyone can explain I'd appreciate it.
PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe this thread will help you

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/492278/pvpve-during-the-imperial-city-celebration-2019/p1

I joined a group today but they was at Molag Bal (think that’s how you spell it) so my tickets came from him
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got my tickets. Apparently "Mini boss" was somewhat inaccurate - the ones with the purple stars (or whatever those are) on each side don't count, it had to be one of the ones with 3 gold-bordered red squares on each side and a unique name, which I thought were full bosses.

I'm still not sure which patrolling enemies count, but at least now I have an option for days when I don't have time to do the dungeon.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • JadonSky
    JadonSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's the main boss above sewers in any of the main districts. Then in the sewers its the patrolling bosses (2 or 3 flags on their back) as well as their are a few mini bosses in the sewer area that count as well. It's been a while since iv done imperial city but i remember the 3 flag bosses are tough as nails so make sure you got a group for those ***.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has be a Patrolling Horror in the Districts (big world boss type monsters) or a Coldharbor Elite Guard in the Sewers (big Xivkyn with blue or red banners on their back that suppress stealth around them).

I strongly suggest you treat them like a world boss and bring a group. The difficulty varies, and you'll want protection from enemy players.
    Edited by VaranisArano on September 5, 2019 8:51PM
  • BloodSkull_ESO
    BloodSkull_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    any of the bosses in Imp city will give you a ticket so will doing the dungeons