Maintenance for the week of March 25:
β€’ [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nerf snipe, buff snipe... 😩

Unfadingsilence
Unfadingsilence
✭✭✭✭✭
✭
Honestly dont think much over the title I was having alot of fun last night.... so enjoy πŸ˜‰βœŒ

https://youtu.be/UdUxKzoxcQg

• josh.lackey_ESO
    josh.lackey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Six minutes of bottom-of-the-barrel NB trolling and self-aggrandizement. Saved everyone a click.
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭
    Six minutes of bottom-of-the-barrel NB trolling and self-aggrandizement. Saved everyone a click.

Thank you I'm glad you enjoyed it πŸ‘
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭

Show us on the doll where the NB hurt you.
  • Cerotonin
    Cerotonin
    ✭✭✭
    The thoughts/comments you used to cover the majority of the video are unnecessary. No one asks for that.
  • Yiko
    Yiko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr. Unfadingsilence, what you've just linked is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever seen. At no point in your ganking of lowbies, PVE'ers, or AFKs were you close to anything that could be considered actual gameplay or entertainment. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having watched that. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    yes, you are the cringe lord

question: when you say "I think there a little mad" ... what do you even mean

if you must cover an entire screen with text, then share it with the world, maybe you should have your mom proofread it first
    The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • chris211
    chris211
    ✭✭✭✭
    delete snipe
  • ScruffyWhiskers
    ScruffyWhiskers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I enjoyed it. Don't listen to these naysayers. It is through your art that you find out what type of person you really are.

On a side note, I had no idea that the grass and ground had such nice textures and colors outside of Nikel.
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was fine. I consider this a type of performance art. Post Filthy Frank, if you will.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭
    I my self enjoyed it quite a bit, as well as all the negative comments I have received and messages as well. Thank you all so much for your support on a side note I hope that you will also enjoy my most recent BombBlade video as well

https://youtu.be/UCyCIl83c9U

Keep the dream alive and enjoy the rest of your weekend
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭
    Yiko wrote: Β»
    Mr. Unfadingsilence, what you've just linked is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever seen. At no point in your ganking of lowbies, PVE'ers, or AFKs were you close to anything that could be considered actual gameplay or entertainment. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having watched that. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Ok, a simple 'wrong' would've done just fine...
    β€œThere is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snipe builds are no where close to being the strongest ranged stamblade gank builds. There are other builds that can pump more than three times that damage in 1 GCD and can actually challenge strong players.
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Like what
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile
  • Arca94
    Arca94
    ✭✭✭✭
    susmitds wrote: Β»
    Snipe builds are no where close to being the strongest ranged stamblade gank builds. There are other builds that can pump more than three times that damage in 1 GCD and can actually challenge strong players.

I would be inclined to agree with you, if not for the snipe desync BS which is still a thing...