Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Werewolf in solo PvP

Szende
Szende
✭✭✭
Hi!

I playing solo pvp almost all the time with stamblade, and actually very satisfied with it. But sometimes i wish just be a werewolf and play like that too. So i was looking for a good werewolf setup for solo pvp, possibly with medium armor. Well the medium armor kinda failed thing for me. The best what i got:
-5pc Shacklebreaker/Imperial Physique(in imperial city) heavy/impen
-5pc Pariah: 2h maul, rings/neck-trirune 1xmagregen 2xweapon dmg enchants
-2pc Troll King two(or one) medium, Well-fitted trait.
-Steed Mundus and Aarteum food
-Werewolf Berserker morph
-Immo poison

Maybe just the Imperial City version can work, but maybe you guys having better ideas about how to build a WW up for solo! Maybe its simply just impossible, who knows.. :D
PC-EU
Kyra Leith - PvP Stamina Nightblade
  • Szende
    Szende
    ✭✭✭
    Forget... Bow backbar. Masters bow maybe.
    PC-EU
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS killed solo ww with Scalebreaker (too expensive self heal + not enough damage to apply enough pressure with the nerfs to bleed damage and LA damage. Against semi decent enemies that is).

You're better of running werewolf in a group if you're planning on playing one.

Edit: the build you present is nothing wrong with however, and should work perfectly fine :)
    Edited by Qbiken on September 8, 2019 8:41AM
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do I get a feeling that every time some one posts info about WW STILL being playable, ZOS opens up a notepad and makes notes what to nerf next ?

ZOS killed WW gameplay. Solo, group, pve, pvp, it does not matter.
    All those IC pvp builds are pre-made group builds with use Imperial Physique + pocket healer. WW is there just for lols. You might as well not use it and be even more effective.

I simply fear that after this event we will see another wave of nerf WW threads, because a lot of new players went to IC and were killed by such a group. They dont realize that WW is not a problem, but pre-mades + carry sets.
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on September 8, 2019 9:51AM
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ahh werewolves, the only thing I can think of in pve where you can clear 70k single target by mapping light attacks to you mouse wheel and just giving it a spin... just make sure the boss does not breath in your direction

In PVP, I would give it a miss, maybe update 24 will help but I wouldn’t hold my breath
  • Szende
    Szende
    ✭✭✭
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=176216

But i need to agree about the pvp opinions. Im honestly just waiting for something for Werewolves. Like no time limit in the form or somekind of buff.

Until that, no WW fun. :(
    PC-EU
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still having fun with mine in solo pvp. Had a few fun fights yesterday. A nice 1vs2 then a 2vs5(tbf I killed the first 2 without ww).
    It's still playable imo gotta be a bit more careful now thou
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • Szende
    Szende
    ✭✭✭
    Still having fun with mine in solo pvp. Had a few fun fights yesterday. A nice 1vs2 then a 2vs5(tbf I killed the first 2 without ww).
    It's still playable imo gotta be a bit more careful now thou

Glad to read this. Any suggestion about, what kind of setup are or were good for PvP werewolf in solo?
    PC-EU