Hi Hi ^.^
Edited by Huggernaut on September 7, 2019 9:32PM
Since coming back to the game, I've struggled to find a good home I can feel comfortable in and I figured if I can't find a ready made home, I should probably just make one myself! hehe ^.^
What I was thinking was the following:
- It would be for LGBTQ folk only. No straights, no allies. I want people to feel 100% comfortable being themselves, surrounded by like minded people.
- Voice chat would be a requirement for joining. Which is a big part of why rule #1 is there. A lot of LGBTQ people have extreme anxiety when it comes to using their voice, and I would like to help you find your voice ... or at the very least, more comfortable using it ^.^
- It would be entirely a social guild. a place to sit and chat with one another while we play the game. Need to vent? need a hug? HRT got your insides tied in knots? We understand ^.^
- We would only have a few rules:
1. Be LGBTQ lol - I think this goes without saying ^.^
2. Be social! Voice chat is a requirement. You will be required to be active in discord.
3. Be nice!!! Anyone found to be disruptive, a jerk, etc Will be removed, immediately.
That's it! KISS! (Keep it simple stupid), that's my motto hehe.
If you're interested in helping me, or joining the guild, reply here or leave me a message here and we'll get the ball rolling.
As for myself:
- I'm a trans woman & I'm on HRT
- Very friendly social Canadian girl ^.^
- Long time gamer / mmo enthusiast (Been playing MMOs since they were text based hehe)
I decided to just cast the spell and make the guild already hehe. If it works, it works, if not, then at least I tried ^.^
The name of the guild is "Rainbow Social Club", and it's ready to join in game!
Thanks so much for reading this far hehe, have a wonderful day.
I have the guild created now in game. I have also created a basic discord server. We can take our time and spiff things up as we go, but for now, the framework is up ^.^