Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

IC repeatable quests no longer giving correct rewards?

• SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, thanks all. We've pinpointed the issue internally and are discussing the timeline for getting a fix rolled out.

Not exactly a stellar launch of the IC event. When do you plan to share this "timeline"?
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
    Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
    Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
    Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
    Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
    Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
    Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
    Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
    One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
    Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
    EU Server:
    Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
    Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
    Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
    Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
    Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
    Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
    One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
    Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
    Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
    ESO Plus status: Canceled!
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, thanks all. We've pinpointed the issue internally and are discussing the timeline for getting a fix rolled out.

Not exactly a stellar launch of the IC event. When do you plan to share this "timeline"?

The fix should be in around Sep. 15.
  • Guizan
    Guizan
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Please, update on your discussion!

I really want to get the new Siegemaster Outfit but then the daily quests have to work...
  • Marcus_Thracius
    Marcus_Thracius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Logged all hyped up - then got all these amazing drops of NOTHING - Iam so happy now
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a merit last night, Xbox.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Completed Temple and Arboretum dailies, only gold as the reward.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • JerzeeDevil
    JerzeeDevil
    ✭✭✭
    Any fix planned for this?
    jerzeedevil.com

If looks could kill, then Death would be my name.

Daggerfall's Mightiest- PS4 NA
    Wardens of Morrowind-PS4 NA
    Cyrodiil Death Squad- PS4 NA/EU

• LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guizan wrote: »
    I turned in two quests today NO Siegemaster and NO Tel Var sacks rewarded. I did the turn in almost on the minute 24 hour after last time I turned in quests so timers should e done.

The ones I turned in was :

Lifeblood of an Empire
    Speaking for the Dead

I also finished two more quests that I have not turned in as I noticed I got no rewards from the first

Dousing the Fires of Industry
    Watch your steps

I have just done the above two quests and only got gold and Experience please can we have an update on a fix ?
  • SewerFairy
    SewerFairy
    ✭✭✭
    Same here. Only Gold an XP fir ic daylies. wish there would be some news on this problem :/
    PC - EU
    Aldmeri Dominion - Legacy of Heaven
    Altmer: Sidahan die Windgängerin -Altmer - TempHeal / Miralangwe die Erlöserin - MagickaSorc / Nalaniel die Bestatterin - MagickaDK / Sindare die Stürmische - MagickaNB / Lithere die Unbeugsame - WardenHeal
    Khajiit: Kasiragi Ja'Ajirr - Khajiit - StamNB / Koji'Rou Ja'Ajirr - Khajiit - StamDK / Thamuk Ja'Ajirr - Khajiit - StamSorc / Nawil Ja'Ajirr - Khajiit - StamTemp / Zuri-daro Ja 'Ajirr - Khajiit - StamWarden / Kaouri-Jo Ja'Ajirr - TempHeal
    Andere: Firune Eulenschatten -Bosmer- NBTank / Ysolsa Seelenbrecher -Nord- DKTank / Jewa Klingensang -Nord im Pakt- WardenTank
  • MinuitPro
    MinuitPro
    ✭✭✭✭
    I assume it's a server problem, thus not going to happen until the weekly patch. :(
  • magictucktuck
    magictucktuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive done 5 dailies(total) with no rewards besides gold last night and this morning. I did one boss in sewers and no tickets. (I did do another boss and got my tickets yesterday and today.)

but bugged for sure
    PC-NA

Necromancer

Flawless Conqueror

https://www.magictucktuck.com for my builds and guides!
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last night I killed a sewar mini boss and got the tickets. Did the dailies and did not get the tel var sacs or the daily collectable
    Beta tester November 2013
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like the dailies are on hold till after the event.
  • MinuitPro
    MinuitPro
    ✭✭✭✭
    Which is ironic being the Siege of Cyrodiil Recommendation is only available during the event, and requires Siege of Cyrodiil Merits which come from the daily rewards.
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @ZOS, did you decide to say "screw it, we're not going to fix this problem for the IC event?" We've heard nothing but crickets since Thursday morning.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    @ZOS_SarahHecker
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, just a quick update here:

The quest rewards will be updated for all platforms after Monday morning's maintenance. For console, there will be a UI issue with the quest rewards after Monday. It will appear you are not getting the correct rewards, but when you check your inventory they will be there.

For those of you who are trying to earn the Siegemaster's Costume, the Siege of Cyrodiil Merits will still be available to earn from completing daily quests after the event ends. Thank you for your patience!
    Staff Post
  • thermatico
    thermatico
    ✭✭✭✭
    I assume they will be extending the event since they decided to start the event with broken quests. Please let us know how long the event will be extended.

Thanks guys.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thermatico wrote: »
    I assume they will be extending the event since they decided to start the event with broken quests. Please let us know how long the event will be extended.

Thanks guys.

It's a day...and it's dailies which are always on....

AND they just gave away imperial city

Entitlement much?
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    What about the ones we have already earnt but got nothing for ? Will we be getting them ?
  • MinuitPro
    MinuitPro
    ✭✭✭✭
    LordLomax wrote: »
    What about the ones we have already earnt but got nothing for ? Will we be getting them ?

Repeatable quest fixes have never had retroactive rewards.
  • Ashamir
    Ashamir
    Soul Shriven
    Ah, so no emergency patch to fix the issue your whole event evolves around, sure let's wait for Monday after the patch. That is ESO logic at its finest. Let's hope the normal "patch" won't break anything else, making your scheduled fix pointless. But when did that happen in the past, eh? Hope the compensation will be good ... wait ...
  • EmEm_Oh
    EmEm_Oh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, can confirm as I'm mending my nightblade slashes all over my body...only got gold and experience.
  • Rave the Histborn
    Rave the Histborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MinuitPro wrote: »
    Which is ironic being the Siege of Cyrodiil Recommendation is only available during the event, and requires Siege of Cyrodiil Merits which come from the daily rewards.

I'm buying extra ones for later as I get more merits
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MinuitPro wrote: »

On the official post for the event, ZOS clarified that the costume and helmet will continue to be available after the event.
  • peacenote
    peacenote
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Thank you! I experienced this as well.
    My #1 wish for ESO Today: Decouple achievements from character progress and tracking.
    • Advocate for this HERE.
    • Want the history of this issue? It's HERE.
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

The quest rewards will be updated for all platforms after Monday morning's maintenance. For console, there will be a UI issue with the quest rewards after Monday. It will appear you are not getting the correct rewards, but when you check your inventory they will be there.

For those of you who are trying to earn the Siegemaster's Costume, the Siege of Cyrodiil Merits will still be available to earn from completing daily quests after the event ends. Thank you for your patience!

Any chance of having a look at the dragon hunt quest? Got four of the pellatine motif in the first few days then nothing, despite running them daily ever since.....
  • dubbmixx
    dubbmixx
    ✭✭✭
    ps4 na no telvar sack or merit after doing daily past cooldown
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Any chance of having a look at the dragon hunt quest? Got four of the pellatine motif in the first few days then nothing, despite running them daily ever since.....

Youre RNG in the first few days was awesome. Now it sounds like its pretty normal.
    I got 2 in the first few days then it took over 2 weeks before I saw another one.
    I gave up and bought most of them once I had 2 characters almost done with the 50 dragons each and each had their dragon minion achievement. Not doing any more dragons for a while, got sick of farming them every day.

They made them rarer than most of the overland motifs. They did that to make sure people were doing dragons for a while.
    Once everyone has it and the prices drop (they are pretty low on most pieces now), no one will be doing the dragons any more.

Edited by Katahdin on September 9, 2019 4:08AM
    Beta tester November 2013
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, the correct quest rewards should now be dropping for both console and PC. Thank you again for your patience!
    Staff Post
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC here, made a repeatable quest in IC, got 400 TelVar and a merit fragment thingie. Not sure that's correct (I didn't know and still don't know what to expect) but that's what I got. Sounds OK.