Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

del

tim99
tim99
✭✭✭✭✭
del
Edited by tim99 on March 9, 2021 7:51PM
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm in a group in IC atm, we already killed many bosses and no one got tickets. i think that it's not working or the ticket event didn't really start yet.
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    del
    Edited by tim99 on March 9, 2021 7:52PM
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got event tickets from vICP last boss chest. It works fine for most people. May be some weird case that applies to you...?
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    looks like it works on the sewer bosses.
  • MiBlueEagle
    MiBlueEagle
    ✭✭
    I got my tickets for a boss in the city
  • Katastrophia
    Katastrophia
    ✭✭
    I completed white gold tower and went to imp city and the sewers. Killed several mini bosses and again after the reset and did not receive not one ticket.
  • tklawson
    tklawson
    ✭✭
    I killed multiple coldharbour elite guards and received no tickets.
  • Katastrophia
    Katastrophia
    ✭✭
    tklawson wrote: »
    We cleared out everything from the main base to the Barathrum Centrata and did that event as well. No tickets. I did the event last year. But I’ve seen others say it’s happening to them too. But it seems to be a small amount that aren’t getting them.
  • tklawson
    tklawson
    ✭✭
    tklawson wrote: »
    We cleared out everything from the main base to the Barathrum Centrata and did that event as well. No tickets. I did the event last year. But I’ve seen others say it’s happening to them too. But it seems to be a small amount that aren’t getting them.

Yes, I cleared that final boss event twice. All three of the roaming guards gave loot, but no tickets there either.
  • Deep_01
    Deep_01
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got first set of 2 event ticket at 4pm BST yesterday. Been killing IC district boss and sewer roaming boss from 2pm BST to 6pm BST. No tickets dropping for me.

Edit: there were several times when only 3 of us attacked and killed an district boss, 24 hours after earning previous tickets. Can't earn 2nd day tickets.

Edit2: did nWGT at 10pm bst. No tickets from last boss.
    Edited by Deep_01 on September 6, 2019 7:38PM
    @Deepan on PC-EU
  • Veredus
    Veredus
    Soul Shriven
    I'm also not getting any tickets. I'm not sure why. I helped someone kill Gati and looted the body but didn't get any tickets.
  • Deep_01
    Deep_01
    ✭✭✭✭
    Veredus wrote: »
    I'm also not getting any tickets. I'm not sure why. I helped someone kill Gati and looted the body but didn't get any tickets.

Gati does not drop tickets. Its the first daggerfall covenant sewer zone boss. You need district bosses or patrolling coldharbour elite guard in sewers or the event at centre of sewers in pvp zone.
    @Deepan on PC-EU
  • butterrum222
    butterrum222
    ✭✭✭
    I haven’t got any tickets either, killed a patrolling horror and killed the first boss in white gold tower on normal, no tickets yesterday either. Does anyone know what the deal is?
  • butterrum222
    butterrum222
    ✭✭✭
    Ok I read it wrong I need to kill the final boss
  • butterrum222
    butterrum222
    ✭✭✭
    I killed the final boss and still didn’t get any tickets
  • Katastrophia
    Katastrophia
    ✭✭
    Doesn’t seem like the support team cares too much. They’ve referred me to the forums
  • Katastrophia
    Katastrophia
    ✭✭
    mvur5m98cohr.png
  • Conduit0
    Conduit0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Things I did today that did not award an event ticket.

Killed and looted a named sewer boss.
    Killed and looted a roaming banner boss.
    Killed and looted Simulacrum of Molag Bal.
    Killed and looted a district boss.
    Finished Imperial City Prison and looted the chest at the end.
    Edited by Conduit0 on September 7, 2019 2:25AM
  • DSimonM
    DSimonM
    Soul Shriven
    Same issue here. Wgt, sewer bosses, bosses on the top... nothing gave me event tickets. I did this with multiple characters and only 2/12 tickets already stored.
  • xbangax
    xbangax
    ✭✭
    same. . . not getting any tickets did white gold tower, icp, killed molag baal. . . still no tickets.
  • Veredus
    Veredus
    Soul Shriven
    Deep_01 wrote: »

Gati does not drop tickets. Its the first daggerfall covenant sewer zone boss. You need district bosses or patrolling coldharbour elite guard in sewers or the event at centre of sewers in pvp zone.

According to this guide, "the marked bosses in the sewers ALSO drop Event Tickets, but you MUST loot the tickets."

I have also killed the a district boss, the Simulacrum of Molag Bal and killed a banner boss, none of which gave me tickets. Someone suggested I do the IC quest line but I'm not really sure that's the problem either. Any other suggestions?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

According to this guide, "the marked bosses in the sewers ALSO drop Event Tickets, but you MUST loot the tickets."

I have also killed the a district boss, the Simulacrum of Molag Bal and killed a banner boss, none of which gave me tickets. Someone suggested I do the IC quest line but I'm not really sure that's the problem either. Any other suggestions?

I can now confirm that the marked bosses do drop tickets, since I just got 2 Event Tickets this morning from killing Wadracki with about 8 other people. Its important to note that the marked sewer bosses seem to work like Molag Bal's Simulacrum, i.e. only 12 people get loot.

So Gati should drop tickets in general, but if a large group was fighting, only 12 people will get loot. You might have to fight her more than once to get loot.

That may or may not clarify anything, though, since this seems like a systemic problem affecting some people.
  • Veredus
    Veredus
    Soul Shriven

I can now confirm that the marked bosses do drop tickets, since I just got 2 Event Tickets this morning from killing Wadracki with about 8 other people. Its important to note that the marked sewer bosses seem to work like Molag Bal's Simulacrum, i.e. only 12 people get loot.

So Gati should drop tickets in general, but if a large group was fighting, only 12 people will get loot. You might have to fight her more than once to get loot.

That may or may not clarify anything, though, since this seems like a systemic problem affecting some people.

There was only me and one other person that killed Gati together so I guess tickets might just be bugged for my account.
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I received *all* my tickets (3 days x2 tickets so far) from Gati, so yes, she does drop tickets.

Edited by Ye_Olde_Crowe on September 7, 2019 2:53PM
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • Katastrophia
    Katastrophia
    ✭✭
    I finally received my first set of tickets this morning but I didn’t get any the first 2 days. Seems like it’s random? Or just glitched. I wonder if it has something to do with being grouped. This time I was solo when I got my tickets.
    Edited by Katastrophia on September 7, 2019 3:40PM
  • Veredus
    Veredus
    Soul Shriven
    I finally received my first set of tickets this morning but I didn’t get any the first 2 days. Seems like it’s random? Or just glitched. I wonder if it has something to do with being grouped. This time I was solo when I got my tickets.

I also just received my first two tickets today helping kill a district boss. I was with 3 other people from my alliance and they were all way above me in level. Maybe they fixed something? I'm kind of bummed I didn't get tickets for the first 2 days though, especially since it was my first time trying IC and a PVP zone.
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is there a Bug Reports section of the forums if ZOS is just going to ignore the reports?
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • Katastrophia
    Katastrophia
    ✭✭
    majulook wrote: »
    Why is there a Bug Reports section of the forums if ZOS is just going to ignore the reports?
    Exactly! My first 2 support tickets told me to post in here. Also posted in comments on Twitter and they said they would look into it but the only suggestion was post here or they just told me how to do the event, like I didn’t explain to them all the things I did to try to get tickets. I have a feeling we won’t get the missed out tickets unless we purchase them. Which I’m not doing. Seems like they’re not wanting to deal with just a few people that are caught in the glitch
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got 4 tickets the first day, but nothing yesterday or today,, no matter how many bosses I kill.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Cavedog
    Cavedog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tim99 wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_KaiSchober

Hi,
    i killed one of the bosses in IC (Volghass the flesh Atronach), got no tickets and i run Imperial City Prison just an hour ago, and also got no tickets, a mate doing this ICP with me, got his one.

I handed in earlier one of the bugged IC dailys. Hope its not related.
    And i also bought the new berry before, as i still have had 10 tickets from the last event. So i was down to 0 when killing the boss and the pledge (ICP) and still have 0.

Anyone else has this problem?

( ticket number 190905-002736 )

You are not alone....not getting siege merits either.