The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Siegemaster Close Helm Feedback

Volsers
Volsers
✭✭✭
This helmet is the type of reward I have been looking for from a pvp zone and I can't wait for the full costume! I only suggest though that if possible, it would be cool if the base color of the cloth piece on the back/side of the helm would change depending on what alliance you are on, kinda like the alliance rider outfit does for example. Blue for DC, red for EP and keep the yellow color it is now for AD. This would make sense since it is a reward from a pvp zone and it is named "Siegemaster Close Helm" indicating that it has something to do with the alliance war. :)
7rSEs0f.jpg
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is that shoulder piece? Is that the imperial?
  • jypcy
    jypcy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that’s the warden costume that was available with Morrowind.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jypcy wrote: »
    I think that’s the warden costume that was available with Morrowind.

Ahh yeah good call.