Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

IC repeatable quests no longer giving correct rewards?

deleted210304-002304
deleted210304-002304
✭✭✭✭
Looks like I won't be getting anymore Siege of Cyrodil Merits or Tel Var containers.
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are they giving instead?
    Beta tester November 2013
  • deleted210304-002304
    deleted210304-002304
    ✭✭✭✭
    Katahdin wrote: »

Nothing. I guess at one point those quests were supposed to give event tickets and when they changed it they messed it up.
  • Major_Lag
    Major_Lag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    btoop wrote: »
    Nothing.
    They still give the generic gold + EXP reward. But no item.
    Poo.

I tried both in main campaign and in the new ones, still nothing. :#
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    @btoop Do you remember which quest you did?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • kwbridge
    kwbridge
    ✭✭✭
    I did the one with the ogre traps - can't remember the name of it. - I got a tel var container but did not get the siege of cyro merit.
  • deleted210304-002304
    deleted210304-002304
    ✭✭✭✭

The quest was 'Speaking for the Dead'. I've also tried 'Watch Your Step' which is also affected, as are all of the other repeatable quests.
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The daily repeatables normally have a 20 hour cooldown or so between getting Siege of Cyrodiil rewards; all other IC dailies turned in during that period only get a light telvar urn (which should be TWO urns during the event). So... is that part of the problem, or were you past the cooldown period?
  • Major_Lag
    Major_Lag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was certainly past cooldown.

Also if you're on cooldown, you normally get a telvar sack - I got NOTHING. No item at all, just the gold and exp.

• luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow I hope this gets fixed. I want to be done with my siege merits!
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • Rave the Histborn
    Rave the Histborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I cleared elven district with the balistas and the ogrim traps so far. Just exp and gold
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Ok, thanks all. We've pinpointed the issue internally and are discussing the timeline for getting a fix rolled out.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Guizan
    Guizan
    ✭✭✭
    I turned in two quests today NO Siegemaster and NO Tel Var sacks rewarded. I did the turn in almost on the minute 24 hour after last time I turned in quests so timers should e done.

The ones I turned in was :

Lifeblood of an Empire
    Speaking for the Dead

I also finished two more quests that I have not turned in as I noticed I got no rewards from the first

Dousing the Fires of Industry
    Watch your steps

• kwbridge
    kwbridge
    ✭✭✭
    So the IC dailies reset at 2am eastern but the rewards are on a 20 hour cooldown? I'm glad it's not confusing :/
  • Vez
    Vez
    ✭✭✭
    I've also done two of the dailies (Arena district and Elven Gardens district) and received no sack and no merits. I picked them up today and the last time I did one was over two years ago.
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    btoop wrote: »

Nothing. I guess at one point those quests were supposed to give event tickets and when they changed it they messed it up.

They aren't supposed to give tickets.
    Only killing the roaming bosses or Molag Bal or IC final dungeon bosses do.

They are supposed to give tel var sacks,and the collectable
  • Major_Lag
    Major_Lag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They aren't supposed to give tickets.
    Correct. But perhaps that had been planned at one point during the event preparations, and then they decided against it and messed the quest rewards up when reverting the change?
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i did an hoour ago Volghass the flesh Atronach, which gave me nothing, and just now IMperial City Prison, but again no tickets.
    so this seems also been bugged.

Does someone got tickets already? Because i also handed in a IC daily and got only gold.
    Dont hope its related
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmmmmmm

Yea that sounds bad.
    I'm not home yet so have not been able to try it yet
    Edited by Katahdin on September 5, 2019 5:06PM
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kwbridge wrote: »
    So the IC dailies reset at 2am eastern but the rewards are on a 20 hour cooldown? I'm glad it's not confusing :/

Correct, the dailies reset at 2am EDT, so you can pick them up and do them for double telvar after that point. It's only the Siege of Cyrodiil merit reward that is on a 20 hour cooldown. Plus bugged at the moment, of course.
  • Vez
    Vez
    ✭✭✭
    kwbridge wrote: »

Correct, the dailies reset at 2am EDT, so you can pick them up and do them for double telvar after that point. It's only the Siege of Cyrodiil merit reward that is on a 20 hour cooldown. Plus bugged at the moment, of course.

I did not get any telvar for the two dailies I did.
  • theskymoves
    theskymoves
    ✭✭✭✭

I cleared elven district with the balistas and the ogrim traps so far. Just exp and gold

Same here with elven gardens... I stopped playing after that b/c it's not worth the time spent, just for the small gold reward and exp. :#
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    tim99 wrote: »

i did an hoour ago Volghass the flesh Atronach, which gave me nothing, and just now IMperial City Prison, but again no tickets.
    so this seems also been bugged.

Does someone got tickets already? Because i also handed in a IC daily and got only gold.
    Dont hope its related

I've gotten tickets from looting crossed-swords bosses in the sewers (Gati and Wadracki).
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did the rescue 12 citizens quest, only got gold from it
  • Tabatha
    Tabatha
    ✭✭✭
    XBOX NA - I have an alarm so I know when to turn in the IC dailies. today no reward box at all given, not the siege master coffer or light tel var satchel. It’s broken.
  • Guizan
    Guizan
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder how long the discussion will be :D

• MjolnirVilkas
    MjolnirVilkas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reporting the same issue. Did two quests, the rescue the civilians and kill flame atronachs. Both rewrded me with only EXP and gold when they should give tel-var sacks and merits.
    Sick liaisons raised this monumental mark
    The sun sets forever over Blackwater Park
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, thanks all. We've pinpointed the issue internally and are discussing the timeline for getting a fix rolled out.

So no fix for Thursday thus making it Friday at the earliest?

• AndyMac
    AndyMac
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm another event extension incoming?

It wouldn’t be a ZOS event without these kind of issues lol.
    Andymac - Magicka DK - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror
  • vgabor
    vgabor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are you surprised, when ever an event started without major bugs / problems / oversight? :)
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    7:25pm EDT, turned in an IC daily, only gives gold/xp and no Telvar or siege merit box. :(