Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC-EU] Casual Rascals - [PvE/PvP Casual/New Player Friendly]

• Hamish999
    Hamish999
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Eyecon74 wrote: »
    Hi, used to play on xbox for a number of years, was master crafter at the time but just started again on PC.. (why do I torture myself!? Haha) looking for a chilled out clan if you still have space!

User id: Eyecon74
    Hi I am new to PC and would like to join if you have space

Invites sent :)
    PC-EU
    Do'Zahra - Khajiit - StamDK - AD
    Narese Telvanni - Dunmer - Petsorc - EP
    Anastasie Chastain - Breton - Magplar - DC
    Gashnakh the Lusty - Orc - Stamsorc - AD
    Stands-In-Stoopid - Argonian - Warden Tank - AD
    Talia al-Morwha - Redguard - Stamden - AD
    Makes-Fier-Wrong - Argonian - Stamblade - AD
    Busty-Argonian-Maid - Argonian - Templar Healer - AD
    Alaru Telvanni - Dunmer - Stamplar - AD
    Ko'Raehsi - Khajiit - Magsorc - AD
    Torhild Rock-Chucker - Nord - StamDK - AD
    Drusilla Larouche - Breton - MagDK - AD
    Ko'Khanni - Khajiit - Magden - AD
    Ilithyia Ectorius - Imperial - DK Tank -AD

Keyboard and mouse FTW!
  • xShikar
    xShikar
    Soul Shriven
    Hello o/ id be interested in joining i played for a bit quite a while ago but quit and now just coming back, slowly learning everything from scratch as i go
  • Hamish999
    Hamish999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xShikar wrote: »
    Hello o/ id be interested in joining i played for a bit quite a while ago but quit and now just coming back, slowly learning everything from scratch as i go

Invite sent :)
    PC-EU

Keyboard and mouse FTW!
  • Ghostdragon2369
    Ghostdragon2369
    Soul Shriven
    My son and I would like to join please. New to the game but experienced gamers

Ghostdragon2369
    +
    Kjcool10

Thanks
  • Hamish999
    Hamish999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My son and I would like to join please. New to the game but experienced gamers

Ghostdragon2369
    +
    Kjcool10

Thanks

Invites sent :)
    PC-EU

Keyboard and mouse FTW!
  • Firestormm
    Firestormm
    Soul Shriven
    Morning,

I'd like to join the Guild please.

@Firestormm

Many thanks
  • Hamish999
    Hamish999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Firestormm wrote: »
    Morning,

I'd like to join the Guild please.

@Firestormm

Many thanks

PC-EU

Keyboard and mouse FTW!
  • JasonX3m
    JasonX3m
    Soul Shriven
    Casual eso gamer with three level 50 characters looking to get in on some guild action in this game :smiley:

@JasonX3m

Many thanks
  • Hamish999
    Hamish999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JasonX3m wrote: »
    Casual eso gamer with three level 50 characters looking to get in on some guild action in this game :smiley:

@JasonX3m

Many thanks

PC-EU

Keyboard and mouse FTW!
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    With the heat going on, what's better than stay inside and play ESO with the Rascals? (answer's nothing btw :P)
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • Sckazy
    Sckazy
    Hello,

Can I get an invite please?

@Sckazy

Many thanks =)
    ☠ For the Pact ☠
    EU
    PC/PS4
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Sckazy wrote: »
    Hello,

Can I get an invite please?

@Sckazy

Many thanks =)

PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • boolooh
    boolooh
    Soul Shriven
    Hallå!

Tar gärna emot en invite! id: boolooh

:D
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very casual player (as in you may need to prod me with a stick to see if I'm actually alive), never done a trial, useless at PvP, DPS so bad I swear I damage myself at times, swears at PC an awful lot (but fully qualified to do so), especially when things obviously cheat (ie, kill me), would also like an invite if there's room. Doesn't have Discord either.

Just started to do a little guild trading and would like to at least try to stay alive in a group dungeon.

340ish CP PetSorc (go on laugh)

@pdblake

ETA: Hopeless at chat too, not ignorant, just unable to type in chat and bang keyboard to fire skills at the same time. Needs keyboard with bigger buttons, or possibly mind control interface, or both. If I'm not replying it's because I'm trying to stop something from eating me.
    Edited by pdblake on August 13, 2019 11:30AM
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    boolooh wrote: »
    Hallå!

Tar gärna emot en invite! id: boolooh

:D
    pdblake wrote: »
    Very casual player (as in you may need to prod me with a stick to see if I'm actually alive), never done a trial, useless at PvP, DPS so bad I swear I damage myself at times, swears at PC an awful lot (but fully qualified to do so), especially when things obviously cheat (ie, kill me), would also like an invite if there's room. Doesn't have Discord either.

Just started to do a little guild trading and would like to at least try to stay alive in a group dungeon.

@pdblake

ETA: Hopeless at chat too, not ignorant, just unable to type in chat and bang keyboard to fire skills at the same time. Needs keyboard with bigger buttons, or possibly mind control interface, or both. If I'm not replying it's because I'm trying to stop something from eating me.

Invites sent
  • Rivvqah
    Rivvqah
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, um, think I used to be there for a brief moment a while back, but then life happened and I guess you know the rest. Wonder if it would be possible to join again? :)
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Rivvqah wrote: »
    Hi, um, think I used to be there for a brief moment a while back, but then life happened and I guess you know the rest. Wonder if it would be possible to join again? :)

Of course mate. Is Rivvqah your ign?
    I'll throw you an invite when I get home from work unless someone else havent done it by then :)
  • Snaekd
    Snaekd
    ✭✭✭
    Snaekd is my word but you can send an invite to @matlaq
    please be patient
    I have eutism
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Snaekd wrote: »
    Snaekd is my word but you can send an invite to @matlaq

Invite sent
  • AnderSmidarle
    AnderSmidarle
    Soul Shriven

@pdblake

It's almost creepy how accurately this describes me, from being gone for weeks at a time to being unable to chat and play at the same time. I'm a ~495 CP Breton Magplar, and I'm mainly looking for a guild to do group stuff like Craglorn, trials and Imperial City. I would really appreciate an invite if there are any spots left.
  • Sinhalis
    Sinhalis
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, I'm a casual player who's returning to ESO after a three year break from gaming, just dusted off my level 30 Templar(AD) and I'd love to have an invite to join your guild.

@CipherLK

Thanks !
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭

@pdblake

It's almost creepy how accurately this describes me, from being gone for weeks at a time to being unable to chat and play at the same time. I'm a ~495 CP Breton Magplar, and I'm mainly looking for a guild to do group stuff like Craglorn, trials and Imperial City. I would really appreciate an invite if there are any spots left.
    Sinhalis wrote: »
    Hello, I'm a casual player who's returning to ESO after a three year break from gaming, just dusted off my level 30 Templar(AD) and I'd love to have an invite to join your guild.

@CipherLK

Thanks !

Invites sent
  • alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hi if there is still space left i would like to join, iam a bit in between casual and a addict i play all content in game cp points over 1k in game name is @bladedbelial
    Main character dk - Vanikifar whitestrike
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    hi if there is still space left i would like to join, iam a bit in between casual and a addict i play all content in game cp points over 1k in game name is @bladedbelial

Invite sent
  • ProfessionalNoob
    Hamish999 wrote: »
    @Gabi1312nrb18_ESO
    Please, i want to come back to this guild, i was absent more than 30 days because i dint support the lag.

I'm just getting "Account not found" :(

Then how about just @Gabi1351 ?

Please invite me back into this guild, now i have Geforce Now and i can finally play this game!
    @Gabi1351 its
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Hamish999 wrote: »
    @Gabi1312nrb18_ESO
    Please, i want to come back to this guild, i was absent more than 30 days because i dint support the lag.

I'm just getting "Account not found" :(

Then how about just @Gabi1351 ?

Please invite me back into this guild, now i have Geforce Now and i can finally play this game!
    @Gabi1351 its

Invite sent
  • Takaoshi
    Takaoshi
    Soul Shriven
    Hello :)

I was in the guild in 2019, but some personal life stuff happened so i had to go away for awhile.

Im back now and would like to join again if possible :)
  • Takaoshi
    Takaoshi
    Soul Shriven
    Ops forgot userid: @Takaoshi
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Takaoshi wrote: »
    Hello :)

I was in the guild in 2019, but some personal life stuff happened so i had to go away for awhile.

Im back now and would like to join again if possible :)
    Takaoshi wrote: »
    Ops forgot userid: @Takaoshi

I'll have someone send you an invite mate as I'm offline atm 🙂
  • Liegeneer
    Liegeneer
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there, i'd like to be part of this guild. I'm a new player to the game and i'm absolutely loving it. The only downpart is that i'm playing alone so i'd like to change that. My tag is @Liegeneer