The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Provisioning Hireling

Avidus
Avidus
✭✭✭
Creating this thread regarding the Provisioning Hireling, Id like to know how others have found their experience with it.

I personally am level 50 provisioning and have filled out all of the skills within.
My level 3 Hireling I found is not up to scratch with hirelings I have for other Enchanting or Clothing.
Enchanting and Clothing result in me getting useful materials that are otherwise difficult to obtain, and are almost always useful.

My Grocery shopper on the other hand has a habit of buying a variety of grapes. Which is great for making 3 bottles of wine that are not the level I would like them to be.
Not once has my shopper obtained a recipe, even if it was one I already know id still be happy with that.
But 3 skill points on a fellow that brings me what I could find in 5 seconds of raiding crates and barrels, I do not think that balances out.

So ZoS, I would like to formally advertise a job for a new Provisioning Hireling, Grade 3. Experience in the field is necessary and must be prepared to work long hours without supervision.
  • LadyLothi
    LadyLothi
    ✭✭✭
    You might want to direct your attention here to find that others share your experiences.

"It's easy, a child of five could do it. Unfortunately, we don't have a child of five, so I have to walk YOU through it." Abnur Tharn <3
  • Avidus
    Avidus
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you!