Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Linchal Grand Manor Imperial City Event

lednewuchiha
lednewuchiha
✭✭
Does anyone could answer me, if the Linchal Grand Manor in Gold Coast will be available to purchase during the Imperial City event this year?
@ZOS_GinaBruno
@ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It was available during the Dark Brotherhood event earlier this year. I doubt it'll be available with IC event as it's from a different dlc.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • lednewuchiha
    lednewuchiha
    ✭✭
    Michae wrote: »
    It was available during the Dark Brotherhood event earlier this year. I doubt it'll be available with IC event as it's from a different dlc.

U are wrong.. It was the sanctuary that was available, not the manor, habe 100% sure of it. Was it not?
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You'll find out tomorrow. They will publish September's Crown Store Showcase, so if any house returns for the event they will announce it there. :smile:
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Michae wrote: »

U are wrong.. It was the sanctuary that was available, not the manor, habe 100% sure of it. Was it not?

Ok, maybe it was that way. ;)
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • lednewuchiha
    lednewuchiha
    ✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    You'll find out tomorrow. They will publish September's Crown Store Showcase, so if any house returns for the event they will announce it there. :smile:

Yeh, probably.. Dont know why take them so long to publish crown store show case... It should be on the website every last day of previous month. Something so simple to do...
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are in luck. It will.
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/56955

From September 9 to September 23 at 10am EDT.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!